Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right i need advice

Options
  • 04-01-2009 4:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hey need some help guys i think i have a male yeast infection or an sti even though iv never had sex is that possible? and how do i go about getting this checked can my local GP have a look or will i have to go to a special sti clinic please help us out on this one....:o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

What symptoms are they?

My friend(A nurse)she was telling me that it is common to have build-up of smegen?(Yellow pussy kinda stuff) I think thats what its called?

Basically its a result of tight foreskin,fairly common among males in their teens to early 20s.Go to your doc for advice on solving the foreskin issue.Can be a really simple solution.nothing to worry about like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Nialllad

Thanks for the reply the symptoms are basically a few tiny red spots and stubborn smegma and it kinda gets itchy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

Where are the spots if you dont mind me asking?If they are on the shaft apparently they are normal,again very common in males.Smegen is just a build up of bacteria.If the foreskin is not receding fully the bacteria cannot escape as such from the penis properly then it results in smegen.In extreme cases circumsion is needed but other wise self stretching the foreskin daily bit by bit will help.

Still go to the doctor though.Better a pro sees it for what it is and can give you great advice and peace of mind.Better be safe than sorry!:D

Hope that helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Go to your GP in the first instance. Don't be embarrassed ... be well.

If you are not sexually active - I can't see how you would contract an STI.

Good luck.

/thread

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement