Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blom90?

Options
  • 04-01-2009 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

Just interested if anyone knows who this is? Is he/she a recognised pro?

Has nearly $750,000 in play on ipoker playing 100/200!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

They reckon hes a fish on a serious run.

Spun 2k into 1.4 million starting at 3\6 HU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭eddiehead

:eek: any idea how long that took, thats a serious spin up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

They reckon hes a fish on a serious run.

That is a serious run. Where did you hear this from, just the general grapevine? In fairness he must have something about him to get that far.

Flynn

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭Tight Ted

Never realised it was possible to play so high on ijoker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

That is a serious run. Where did you hear this from, just the general grapevine? In fairness he must have something about him to get that far.

Flynn

Superuser I think, 2k to 1.4million is a bit of an upswing in 2 weeks no matter who the hell you are especially when you should be playing really good players

• Registered Users Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭RoundTower

digiman wrote: »
    Superuser I think, 2k to 1.4million is a bit of an upswing in 2 weeks no matter who the hell you are especially when you should be playing really good players

happens in tourneys all the time, and it's not even a thousand to one shot.

What the AP superuser did was more like a 1000000000 to one shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭digiman

RoundTower wrote: »
    happens in tourneys all the time, and it's not even a thousand to one shot.

2k to 1.4mill ain't a 1k/1 but your chances of doing this in 2 weeks certainly are considerably higher considering I know someone who played a bit with him and he had him in his buddylist.

Anyway I wasn't really being serious about him being a superuser but I wouldn't be shocked if he was!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭Ste05

digiman wrote: »
    Anyway I wasn't really being serious about him being a superuser but I wouldn't be shocked if he was!
    Really?? :confused::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭The C Kid

I'd say its more likely to be that whoever was on acc, isn't using acc now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭pgodkin

this buck is 6 tablin the 100/200 nl heads now up against two other people we might have found the boy to take on durr

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

I was just chatting one of my high stakes hu regs who knows and has played against Blom - he says blom is a really really good player with a unique style, he isnt surprised to hear that the 2/4 reg have him buddy listed as a fish as he reckons they just wouldnt understand his play and style and would think him to be a fish ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭poker--addict

whats his unique style then??:pac:

😎

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

I was just chatting one of my high stakes hu regs who knows and has played against Blom - he says blom is a really really good player with a unique style, he isnt surprised to hear that the 2/4 reg have him buddy listed as a fish as he reckons they just wouldnt understand his play and style and would think him to be a fish ;)

if that's true then how come everyone's been lining up to play him? it's 2easy (probably one of the biggest winners ever on ipoker) that's been all over 2+2 telling everyone this guy is a fish, not a 2/4 reg btw. blom seems like he's on the road to busto now anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭Van Dice

it's prob 2eazy's 2nd account :p

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭BigCityBanker

if that's true then how come everyone's been lining up to play him? it's 2easy (probably one of the biggest winners ever on ipoker) that's been all over 2+2 telling everyone this guy is a fish, not a 2/4 reg btw. blom seems like he's on the road to busto now anyway.

i dont have a clue to be honest. I am not the hs hu reg (unfortunately). I am only relaying it as I was told, I personally have no opinion one way or the other.

ha, that thought did my cross my mind. a am a little suspicious of his motives behind trying to get everyone to play him!

Who was blom91?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭tipp86

That would make sense and i guess theres nothing wrong about having two i poker accounts

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭ZZR1100

he is playing 6 tables 100/200 atmo against Gianakopoulos33

• Advertisement

does nobody ink its bit suspicious how someone can go from1000k to 1.2million?!?!:rolleyes:

who is giannokoplous lad who is playin him at the mo...blinds 100/200...on 6 tables...

😎

looks to be loosin alot atm...gianna must know somethin others done!!:pac:

😎

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭ShipIt

Its crazy...some of the 1000nl/2000nl HUs lads have taken shots against him and gone busto...I have kept a small interest railing one table when I am playing myself(I have a few hunded hands in my DB against him at 400nl so was shocked at first too), and he plays such an aggressive style that all it takes is to run good for a while to go on such a heater...agree something strange about 2easy trying to get the world to take him on, but he does say he has a percentage in alot of the guys taking him on...
    Heres his blog if anyone hasnt seen it

http://blom90.blogspot.com/

Was going through the bother of downloading an ipoker client, when I realised I already had one.

Who is McShane22 (Ireland), sitting at a 100/200 NLHU table.

naamloosug1.jpg

got this a few days ago

huhmi5.jpg
    w791.png

naamloosug1.jpg

Unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭fatguy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭ShipIt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,764 ✭✭✭DeadParrot

ShipIt wrote:
    WTF...am I missing something???????????

blom90 stands to make 4.5k on the 16th of Jan in a cash race.
    I cant see the point either

Advertisement