Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any place that would repair a DS??

Options
  • 04-01-2009 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    IS there anywhere that would repair a Nintendo DS in the Limerick area???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭LadyTBolt

I have been in the same boat myself this week and sad to say the unit will have to go back to Nintendo. Do you have it long?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭baza1976

LadyTBolt wrote: »
    I have been in the same boat myself this week and sad to say the unit will have to go back to Nintendo. Do you have it long?

Hi, Yeah we have it about a year. Our daughter got it from Santa and our small fella got his hands on it. This year she was very good again so Santa gave her another one. We were just wondering if we could get the broken 1 fixed for the small fella.... surprised nobody fixes them, with so many DS around.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

if the screens are gone you can buy them and repplace them yourself about 5 euro for the bottom and 14 for the top. they just clip in!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

is it permitted to post links to eshops here????

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭avillan

You can buy all the parts on the net,they even sell small toolkits to help you .:):):)

• Advertisement
Advertisement