Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

vespa et4 giving me trouble

• 04-01-2009 5:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,469 ✭✭✭

i bought a 00 et4 on wednesday and its giving me some issues, ill try to explain them the best i can.

when i get upto 70km/h the engine wont go any faster(shouldnt it go upto 100) when i get to this the engine is stuttering a lot and being jerky in general, after about 10 minutes i slow to about 60 and have to stop before i can hit the original 70 again i suspect its either the carb or the sparky causing these problems,

also it is quite hard to start in the cold, cant kick it and the starter seems to slow to turn the engine and the batttery flattens quickly (although i would assume this is the batteries fault and is on charge now

help would be much appreciated
    thanks

it seems to be using a lot mroe petrol than it should aswell

Advertisement