Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I change my avatar and user name?

Options
  • 04-01-2009 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi, can anyone tell me how to change the avatar to my own customisable one? I uploaded a pic in my album that I want to use but dont know how to use it as my avatar. Any help would be appreciated. Also, I want to change my username can you tell me how to fo that aswell please?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,391 ✭✭✭jozi

I think you might have posted in the wrong forum

You change your avatar from your options, uptop hover over the boards.ie text, user settings, and you should see edit avatar.

As for the user name try asking a mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭0utshined

You need to be a subscriber to use your own avatar and not one of the ones provided. The admins can change your username and I think you have to request this in the feedback forum : http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=82 .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to the Helpdesk as it is not a Personal Issue.

dudara

Advertisement