Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GPS in Cars?

• 04-01-2009 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

I had the cars with the fancier GPS system, ie the directions are spoken, at the start of the game can't seem to find any now...

Does anyone know which cars have them?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,210 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Usually the more up-market expensive cars have it. There is a setting somewhere in the menus that you can turn it off/on in some/on in all - maybe you changed it by mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Some of the SUVs have them, think the merc one has it but not 100% sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

thought you could have it on whenever you want in the options menu? I have it off for all cars as I found it annoying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,465 ✭✭✭MOH

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    thought you could have it on whenever you want in the options menu? I have it off for all cars as I found it annoying.

I only started noticing it yesterday. Driving me mad now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I find the Dude one funny, he says it like movie thriller :)! Don't mind me... I'm a cheesy type person.

• Advertisement
Advertisement