Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D4 hotels 20.09 euro per night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

Bluetonic wrote: »
    Or you can just get Aircoach for 8 euro, no changes required.

does the aircoach operate from the hotel(s) ?????

across the road from jury's

• Registered Users Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭daftdave

across the road from jury's

which is close to the hotels we are talking about ???

not trying to be smart but not everyone knows their way round dublin .

sorry daftdave, the ballsbridge inn is the closest but they're all within 2 mins walk of each other, infact, the towers is within the inn.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Cheers for this. Was able to book 2 nights during the boys mid term for only €40.18(plus the 15 for parking). Planning on a trip to the zoo and some museums that I remember from my youth living in Dublin. Thanks again. True Bargain!:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

I stayed in the Ballsbridge Court iback in Dec. I'd booked the Inn as was cheaper at €59/night but they gave me an upgrade. Used a hotelclub.ie voucher and got an extra €22 off the price - best €37 I'd spent in ages. Will defo stay again. At €20/night, its a no-brainer!

Hotel was great, better than a lot I've stayed in lately that are actively marketed as "real" hotels. I had read that this was a "caretaker" hotel on tripadvisor.com. Only difference I noted was there was mugs & wooden stirrers in lieu of cups/saucers & spoons for in-room coffee/tea. And the plug for the bathroom sink was missing - no biggie.

Other than that ... lots of toiletries & towels, extra pillow, big clean room, TV remote that worked. Room overlooking Landsdowne Rd & within walking distance of town. The restauarant looked to be really good value for Dublin with lots of choice - didn't eat there though. Really friendly staff, even walked me across to the Ballsbridge Court hotel & carried my bag. Piano player in the foyer, lots of people around. Lovely place. And I'm really fussy about hotels!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 897 ✭✭✭oxygen_old

are these rooms gone now. Im trying to book for next Thursday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭d4hotels

Hi,

Offer has sold out for this thur. We have sold 1000s of rooms for 20.09 in last 3 days. Still a lot there for Feb. To thank boards.ie I will put 10 more on for this thur now. Please book quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

oxygen wrote: »
    are these rooms gone now. Im trying to book for next Thursday

No the offer is still available although the €20.09 rooms must be sold out for next thursday. I checked a few dates between the end of jan & feb and the offer is available

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

I'm pretty sure the Spring mid-term starts Monday 16th Feb for the primary schools.(does for mine anyways) If you are planning a break away with the kids you could do a lot worse than staying in Dublin for a few nights-plenty of things to do and see with the family. And at 20.09 a night for a family room-its a bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭Dodd

I don't post here but this is a deal.People give out?
    Near the dart and taxi to port or bus.Where can you go wrong.

Dodd.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

Booked Thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

Typical.... I had no need of the offer till today and now that I check the 24th, I find none of the cheap room rates available :( Argh!!!

I guess it is the 3am bus home for me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

mjsmyth wrote: »
    Typical.... I had no need of the offer till today and now that I check the 24th, I find none of the cheap room rates available :( Argh!!!

it's only a sunday through thursday offer anyway so you wouldn't of been able to get the 24th as it is a saturday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭mjsmyth

Bah humbug :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭deffin

it's only a sunday through thursday offer anyway so you wouldn't of been able to get the 24th as it is a saturday

No access to their website here at work - how much is it to stay outside of the promotional period.?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

deffin wrote: »
    No access to their website here at work - how much is it to stay outside of the promotional period.?

what date? but roughly around €70 if saturday's prices are correct

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭deffin

Sorry - meant staying on a fri or sat night..!

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭car

looks like the offer is gone off the website, fecking typical, I recommend it to half of my office, and when I go to book a night, the offer is gone.

car wrote: »
    looks like the offer is gone off the website, fecking typical, I recommend it to half of my office, and when I go to book a night, the offer is gone.

It is still on, it's just that a lot of dates have sold out. Check the 23/02 for example €20.09 available in all three hotels...just play around with the dates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

sign up with www.hotelclub.ie or www.hotelclub.com or dotUK and get additional money off voucher

holly8 wrote: »
    sign up with www.hotelclub.ie or www.hotelclub.com or dotUK and get additional money off voucher

If you talking about this, the offer has expired.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

nice one. I have stay over in dublin in feb to catch a morning flight from dublin airport. The aircoach stops at this hotel and is only €8.

Hi

Just to give everyone an update. The response has been massive and we have sold 1000s of rooms at €20.09. Jan dates will all be gone soon but we have lowered our regular rate to €50.09 for dates when the €20.09 is sold out. There are still a good few dates in Feb when the €20.09 is still there but selling fast.

Some of you have send me messages with requests and I am quite happy to accommodate these requests from Boards.ie members within reason.

P

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Yea checked out for Jan 17th.. still at the higher rate..
    thanks though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭darc

Lenny wrote: »
    Yea checked out for Jan 17th.. still at the higher rate..
    thanks though!

offer is for Sunday to Thusday - 17th is a saturday, so not included.

Hi,
    Wanted the Boards to know 1st. I have just added 1000 more rooms @ €20.09. Mostly for last week in Jan Sun/Thur

P

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭thecheese

Any chance of adding some for February 2nd? ;)

Just added the Court for that date. Getting ready to go for a badly needed pint. Drop me a pm to say you have booked. Please book in next 15 mins

• Advertisement

you might be looking for more then 1 days so I have opened the Inn as well. I will leave open for a few hours
    P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement