Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D4 hotels 20.09 euro per night

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Can anyone rec. any restaurants close by european style?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 CHEAPSTER1000

hello Pat any chance of room on this date? whats your best?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭d4hotels

Sent you pm. Drop me an email

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I am a bit worried about these cheap rooms. I have booked two nights in February. At those prices will the hotels be acting as knocking shops ? I would expect plenty of pimps and prostitutes around. What is security like ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

Ally Dick wrote: »
    I am a bit worried about these cheap rooms. I have booked two nights in February. At those prices will the hotels be acting as knocking shops ? I would expect plenty of pimps and prostitutes around. What is security like ?

no need to talk about your bird like that :D
    nice post count since 2007

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Ally Dick wrote: »

troll.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

Lenny wrote: »
    Can anyone rec. any restaurants close by european style?

Yes O'Connells restaurant in the Ballsbridge Court D4 hotel is good. O'Connells used to be in Bewleys Hotel, Ballsbridge. They've great classic mainly European style food at very reasonable prices. I think it's about €25 for 3 course set menu: http://www.d4hotels.ie/pages/index.php

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Keith C wrote: »
    no need to talk about your bird like that :D
    nice post count since 2007

Thanks Keith. My pearls of wisdom are rare and should be celebrated when I choose to speak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭expediateclimb

Mr Dunne must be really be suffering to resort to making these offers. Ah well, another hit by the dreaded recession :D

Hi,

Would like to do a small experiment just for boards members. I have just set a price of €39 for next Fri/Sat for the Ballsbridge Inn. The price we are selling is €69 so it is a saving of €30 for 1 night & €60 for 2 nights.

If you go to www.d4hotels.ie down on the end on the right hand side you will see and quirky icon saying you are forbidden to talk about it. If you click this you will be asked for a password. Type in the password BOARDS (in capital letters) You will then be able to book a 1 or 2 night stay.

Not sure how long I can keep offer going as the Hotel can fill quickly sometimes. If this proves popular then I am sure we can get very inventive with offers just for Boards members?

Pat

• Advertisement

Hi,

The Hotel is getting a lot of calls via the phone for this weekends €39 rate. If you are saying to anyone can you advise that it must be booked via www.d4hotels.ie and not by phone.

The weekend is filling up fast so going to have to close the €39 rate for Sat in the morning so make the best of it. Will have more offers for Boards members folllowing. this.

Pat

Hi,

I have extended the €39 special for Boards members for selected dates in Jan/Feb for 1 and 2 night stays.

Lets see how it goes.

Remember it has to be booked on www.d4hotels.ie and not by calling the Hotel direct. The password is BOARDS. All details on last post

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

Might know someone who'd be interested in 3 or 4 rooms if this was extended to 27/28th Feb!

Hi Consultech.

I would be interested myself. This is the Ire v England Rugby weekend and we almost sold out. Its the busiest weekend of the year.

Pat

d4hotels wrote: »
    Hi Consultech.

I would be interested myself. This is the Ire v England Rugby weekend and we almost sold out. Its the busiest weekend of the year.

Pat

Ah. I see.

There's the reason!!

Cheers anyway Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 17 craicster

Hi Pat, any chance of a room in the Ballsbridge Court for Friday night at the 39E rate? Even a twin overlooking the bins?!?!?!? Its my sons 18th birthday and he wants to spend the day with me (Cool Mammy that I am! - and that we never get any time together!) - I'd love to take him as a surprise!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

cheers for that D4, just booked valentines night.

anybody know of any really nice restaurants i can take the missus to in the area.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

You want to spend the night in a hotel room with your 18 year old son? holy crap.

Any 18 year old's ideal 18th!

craicster wrote: »
    Hi Pat, any chance of a room in the Ballsbridge Court for Friday night at the 39E rate? Even a twin overlooking the bins?!?!?!? Its my sons 18th birthday and he wants to spend the day with me (Cool Mammy that I am! - and that we never get any time together!) - I'd love to take him as a surprise!

No problem. How could I refuse such bonding. Have sent you pm with my email.

Pat

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

tantipie wrote: »
    i stayed here a few weeks ago,,a total dump i have to say,,
    bathroom was in bad need of repair,very very basic room plus we had an ajoining door into another bedroom,,but we could see under the door and here the couple inside chatting,,

dont forget the €7.50 parking also:)

Ended up paying 30 euro myself at the weekend (7.50 applies 8am-8pm, apparently) for the parking. Paid 69euro for the room, so not so cheap at all when you factor in the parking (to my eyes) rip-off and lack of breakfast.
    Won't be staying there again...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Hi guys,
    So if you were to pay the same price for either the Inn, Court or Towers - which is the nicest? ie. Fanciest/Most Services/Most Comfortable/Most Modern etc.

There aren't too many pics on the website so hard to tell

Cheers folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭anoisaris

mfitzy wrote: »
    Ended up paying 30 euro myself at the weekend (7.50 applies 8am-8pm, apparently) for the parking. Paid 69euro for the room, so not so cheap at all when you factor in the parking (to my eyes) rip-off and lack of breakfast.
    Won't be staying there again...

Ah here did ya ever see the likes of such misinformation-did you actually ask at reception, pay at reception and get card stamped.

We checked in lunchtime on thurs left just before 12 on fri and paid 7.50 (at reception) for the parking not 30 euro!!! 27.59 all in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭darraghw

Hi pat,

Would you be able to sort out anything out for this sunday the 25th? Didn't get a chance to book it and now the rooms are 69e!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Hi Pat,
    I need somewhere in city centre for Valentines night as cheap as possible.
    Any suggestions.
    Thanks.
    Sham

darraghw wrote: »
    Hi pat,

Would you be able to sort out anything out for this sunday the 25th? Didn't get a chance to book it and now the rooms are 69e!

Thanks.

Hi,

I have opened the 20.09 at the Court for this Sunday for an hour or so. Drop me a pm when you booked. If it is closed when you see this drop me pm as well.

Pat

sham69 wrote: »
    Hi Pat,
    I need somewhere in city centre for Valentines night as cheap as possible.
    Any suggestions.
    Thanks.
    Sham

Hi Sham,

The Boards offer is on offer at €39 for that date at the Inn. If you book drop me pm and I will upgrade you to the Court.

Pat

Just an update on parking. I have just checked and the €7.50 is for a 24 hour period. If you checked in at 9pm the €7.50 would cover you until 9pm the next night.

You would then pay for parking at check out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

D4 - I've e-mailed you, thanks.

Can you confirm for the other people here if the COURT has free parking, or do you have to pay €7.50 regardless of which hotel you're staying at?

• Advertisement

The Car park covers all 3 Hotels so the €7.50 is for all 3 Hotels.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement