Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D4 hotels 20.09 euro per night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

d4hotels wrote: »
    The Car park covers all 3 Hotels so the €7.50 is for all 3 Hotels.

Oops, thought it was just for certain hotels. Not the end of the world I guess. Do you just pay on check-out?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭d4hotels

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Oops, thought it was just for certain hotels. Not the end of the world I guess. Do you just pay on check-out?

You just get your ticket stamped at check out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

Hi Sham,

The Boards offer is on offer at €39 for that date at the Inn. If you book drop me pm and I will upgrade you to the Court.

Pat

Thanks Pat,
    Email sent and all sorted, very happy with the offer.
    Cheers.

Hi,

You are keeping me busy today (great) I will be on the road for rest of day so it be while before I can answer you pms (maybe 2morr)

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

This sounds like a fair deal. If there's any way possible to look up a room for sunday night (might be cutting it a bit short?) so i don't have to sleep at the airport?

Travelling from Cork to Dublin Airport otherwise. :(

• Advertisement

dMaN24 wrote: »
    This sounds like a fair deal. If there's any way possible to look up a room for sunday night (might be cutting it a bit short?) so i don't have to sleep at the airport?

Travelling from Cork to Dublin Airport otherwise. :(

No prob. Drop me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

Hi Sham,

The Boards offer is on offer at €39 for that date at the Inn. If you book drop me pm and I will upgrade you to the Court.

Pat

is the upgrade available to all people who have booked for valentines.
    just to let you know im willing to spend loads of money in the hotels and bars, as im staying this sunday aswell. ;)

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

rameire wrote: »
    is the upgrade available to all people who have booked for valentines.
    just to let you know im willing to spend loads of money in the hotels and bars, as im staying this sunday aswell. ;)

I will upgrade all who have booked for this so far for Valentines. Just send me pm. Other I will take case by case as we will be filling up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Have my weekend booked, thanks D4Hotels

Why can't every hotel be like this? By that I mean such good customer service with a point of contact that is damn quick to respond to any queries. For the price I got the hotel once it's clean, has a bed and a hot shower i'm delighted :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

cheers for that, will have to leave a pint at the bar for you.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭weemcd

anyone any idea roughly how much a taxi from the inn would be to city centre? night time etc.

v. interested in staying next month.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭consultech

weemcd wrote: »
    anyone any idea roughly how much a taxi from the inn would be to city centre? night time etc.

v. interested in staying next month.

About a tenner

• Registered Users Posts: 13 marsabs

Hi Pat
    Hoping for deal this Sunday (25th), have hospital appointment early on Monday am and don't fancy the long drive so early. In Dublin on Sunday anyway.
    Also on a course the following Satuday & Sunday so would 2 rooms for colleague and myself if good offer still available?
    Many thanks and well done (have sent pm but never hear back - afraid I'm doing something wrong!) Marsabs

marsabs wrote: »
    Hi Pat
    Hoping for deal this Sunday (25th), have hospital appointment early on Monday am and don't fancy the long drive so early. In Dublin on Sunday anyway.
    Also on a course the following Satuday & Sunday so would 2 rooms for colleague and myself if good offer still available?
    Many thanks and well done (have sent pm but never hear back - afraid I'm doing something wrong!) Marsabs

Hi Marsabs,

Sorry I must have missed your pm. There has been a lot. Can you send again.

Pat

Hi,

If I have not got back to anyones pm can you send again. Think I have most of them. Connection not great in office so maybe reply does not send all the time?

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Trying to book this Sunday night, any boards offers going?

Trying to book this Sunday night, any boards offers going?

Have opened Sunday for 20.09 at the Inn for an hour so go for it on www.d4hotels.ie The other 2 Hotels nearly full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Climate Expert

Thanks D4Hotels!!

Did I just miss it?

marsabs wrote: »
    Did I just miss it?

No. Still there.

• Advertisement

Thanks very much - just got it sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Hi Pat.
    I'm looking at booking the 20th FEB for 2 nights at the €39 rate. Is there any chance you could bump this up to the court?
    Thanks,
    J.

PS: Fair play for doin all this.:)

JimiTime wrote: »
    Hi Pat.
    I'm looking at booking the 20th FEB for 2 nights at the €39 rate. Is there any chance you could bump this up to the court?
    Thanks,
    J.

PS: Fair play for doin all this.:)

Hi J,

When you booked just drop me a pm and I will sort out.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭JimiTime

Hi J,

When you booked just drop me a pm and I will sort out.

Pat

PM sent. Thanks again Pat.
    J.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,211 ✭✭✭POKERKING

Booked the 14th and pat sorted me out, 39e ya cant go wrong abs brilliant deal!! the missus will love it! any nice restauarants anyone can recommend?

cheers pat!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,573 ✭✭✭patmac

Booked Friday the 6th to coincide with Bocelli concert. Excellent deal. Thanks Pat. Jaysus isn't the recession great.

patmac wrote: »
    Booked Friday the 6th to coincide with Bocelli concert. Excellent deal. Thanks Pat. Jaysus isn't the recession great.

Ha ha ha.

If you only get Bocelli to drop his prices you be laughing.

Hi,

The Court is fairly full now for the 14th Feb so wont be able to do anymore upgrades for that date.

Pat

Thank you Pat & D4Hotels - you helped me sort two dates for two people with upgrades, nothing was a problem. What a wonderful friendly and helpful service at prices never seen before. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭ALS

:) Thanks from me too, found Pat to be very helpful

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement