Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D4 hotels 20.09 euro per night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Deadly, booked for this sunday night, going to a concert, usually I would just drive back home again to wexford, now i dont have to yay!! thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Thunderlips

Hi pat, was just wondering would it be possible to book the Thur 19th and Fri 20th Feb....at the €20.09 rate??

or what is the cheapest price available, as its my friends birthday and would like to send her and her sister there for the 2nyts.

cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

does anyone know what checkin and checkout times are?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭elainee40

Checkin times are from 2pm
    check out times 12 following morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭d4hotels

Hi pat, was just wondering would it be possible to book the Thur 19th and Fri 20th Feb....at the €20.09 rate??

or what is the cheapest price available, as its my friends birthday and would like to send her and her sister there for the 2nyts.

cheers.

Hi,

Drop me a pm.

Pat

• Advertisement

elainee40 wrote: »
    Checkin times are from 2pm
    check out times 12 following morning

Sorry was out of office all afternoon. Times above are correct. We are flexible on check in times. If a room is ready you can check in. Thankfully we are very busy at the moment so we cannot allways gaurantee early check in as if the Hotel is full the night before it can take time to turn the rooms around but as I said if there is a room ready you can check in as early as you like.

Pat

cheers.

Hi,

Drop me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

anoisaris wrote: »
    Ah here did ya ever see the likes of such misinformation-did you actually ask at reception, pay at reception and get card stamped.

We checked in lunchtime on thurs left just before 12 on fri and paid 7.50 (at reception) for the parking not 30 euro!!! 27.59 all in.

Not mis information actually, I asked the receptionist the evening before whats the deal with the car parking charge. She said 7.50 for the night (said nothing about times) and never told me about getting the ticket stamped either. Afterall, she bloody well works there ;)
    So, the following morning was in a hurry off, put the ticket in the machine and said 30euro.
    Now without the people at reception actually telling me the deal re getting the ticket stamped I just presumed thats the charge.
    Probably poor communication on both parts, but there were no notices up to explain how the car park deal works or anyhting. Will know in future though, so thanks

mfitzy wrote: »
    Not mis information actually, I asked the receptionist the evening before whats the deal with the car parking charge. She said 7.50 for the night (said nothing about times) and never told me about getting the ticket stamped either. Afterall, she bloody well works there ;)
    So, the following morning was in a hurry off, put the ticket in the machine and said 30euro.
    Now without the people at reception actually telling me the deal re getting the ticket stamped I just presumed thats the charge.
    Probably poor communication on both parts, but there were no notices up to explain how the car park deal works or anyhting. Will know in future though, so thanks

Hi,

I will follow up when back in Dublin. Will make sure reception are giving out correct info.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Ah, so it's an automated car park? As in..

You enter the car park, ticket comes out of the machine and you take the ticket? Then when leaving, you go to a pay machine, stick ticket in, enter money and card is validated for exit? BUT, to get the 7.50 rate per night, you bring it to reception FIRST, they do their magic, and as normal you bring it to the machine to pay?

Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question, but it'd be good to know for certain, and others will know too.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

Anything available for the 20th Feb Pat? Folks wedding anniverary!

Cheers, P.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭gaillimheach

Once again, Pat, thanks a million. You are unbelievably efficient and helpful!:D

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Ah, so it's an automated car park? As in..

You enter the car park, ticket comes out of the machine and you take the ticket? Then when leaving, you go to a pay machine, stick ticket in, enter money and card is validated for exit? BUT, to get the 7.50 rate per night, you bring it to reception FIRST, they do their magic, and as normal you bring it to the machine to pay?

Sorry if it sounds like a dumb question, but it'd be good to know for certain, and others will know too.

Cheers

Thats it

happygoose wrote: »
    Anything available for the 20th Feb Pat? Folks wedding anniverary!

Cheers, P.

Drop me pm

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭dMaN24

Right. Review-time.

Normally reviews are placed AFTER a visit, but since i'm sitting here in the lounge i thought i might just plot something down.

I arrived with Aircoach at about quarter to seven. Walked right in and yes, i thought i was at the wrong place. In a good way. :)

In my packing-hysteria i totally forgot to pack my reservation. No worries there. But i would recommend people to produce it anyway.

So. Here i was with my roomkey in my hand. Room 542. Right-ey-o.
    Would the pictures be true? I mean, for that price i might aswell gotten a lowgrade, no-standard room for all i knew.

Opened up the door and whaa... Queensize bed, space enough to have a mini-rave and whatnot.

After having a shower i boldly went where people HAD gone before. The Dubliner Pub on ground floor.

Dinnertime. Tiger King Prawn sounds nice. The waiter kindly asked me where i found it on the starters-menu. I didn't I was going for the maincourse. I should've gone for starters aswell, 'cause the plate was fairly small.

My bad.

I also thought there would be free wifi in the room. My second bad. Free wifi in the lounge, free internet providing you have a network-cable in the room

I could have looked that up better.

In the whole bit i would clearly recommend it to all i meet, and am planning on booking a room on my return to Ireland on the 4th of february.

Now, here's the bad part. I have to leave the room at about 4am to catch my 7:15 flight to Sweden.

I'm thinking of getting juuuust one more pint before hitting the bed. Only one. Promise! ;)

Thanks alot for the help once again Pat!

p.s. People look at me with a funny look. They wear suits, and i'm here in my fleece-sweater. d.s. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 newbie06

hi d4hotel,
    im new to this forum!! see from your posts that you know lots about deals for d4 hotels, i am coming up to dublin friday nights for next 3 months, any chance i could get 20 euro night for that? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

dman24

just to let you know there is wifi in the rooms, im on it now myself, just down the hall from you.

also my review as im here room is big ,comfy, hotel is kept well, seen worse rooms for 100 per night and i paid 20.
    pitty the tv only has 17 channels only takes me 30 seconds to trawl through all the channels, if i was at home it would take an hour, and theres still nout on.
    as in arrival, walked up to the desk after waiting 2 min, and placed checkin sheet on desk, but all that was needed was my name and no credit card.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

newbie06 wrote: »
    hi d4hotel,
    im new to this forum!! see from your posts that you know lots about deals for d4 hotels, i am coming up to dublin friday nights for next 3 months, any chance i could get 20 euro night for that? thanks

Drop me PM. Not in Dublin at the moment. Is it for next Fri or every friday for 3 months? Every friday might be prob as we would have rugby weekends , concerts etc and weekends can be very busy. Drop me pm and let me know.

I'm staying in the ballsbridge inn and I have to say i'm well impressed!! Way better than a hotel I stayed in Galway that cost 10 times the price.

Definately a lovely hotel :D

dMaN24 wrote: »
    Room 542.

You better hope there no axe murderers staying here tonight :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,158 ✭✭✭rameire

might do a nick nack on 542 soon.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

dMaN24 wrote: »
    .... I also thought there would be free wifi in the room. My second bad. Free wifi in the lounge, free internet providing you have a network-cable in the room

I could have looked that up better.

You can get a network cable for about €2 with free delivery from Deal Extreme.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

i stayed last night 337 i think, it was wonderful! massive room and lovely bed,the missus was well impressed.

Thanks pat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Wow great offer. Real pity i missed out on the Valentines day offer but booked for the day after.

Will be keeping a better eye in future.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 craicster

Had a fantastic time on Friday night at the Court. Room 507. The staff were helpful, friendly, professional and made us feel very welcome. Piano playing in the lobby in the evening. Very comfortable room with great big wide comfy bed you could run around on! Thanks so much Pat. Will recommend to everyone! Happy boarding!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 devils_reject

Hiya can anybody tell me if the entrance for The Towers and Inn is the same one used for The Ballsbridge Court?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Hiya can anybody tell me if the entrance for The Towers and Inn is the same one used for The Ballsbridge Court?

Cheers

While we're on the topic of asking little questions, could I add one?

Since I don't know the area, can anyone recommend what way I could be approaching the Court? And where is the turn-off?

Thanks guys, i've attached a map of the area :) I'll be approaching from either road with the big red arrow (Whichever you reckon is easier) :D

Cheers

If you are parking yes. If not they are just next to each other.

JohnCleary wrote: »
    While we're on the topic of asking little questions, could I add one?

Since I don't know the area, can anyone recommend what way I could be approaching the Court? And where is the turn-off?

Thanks guys, i've attached a map of the area :) I'll be approaching from either road with the big red arrow (Whichever you reckon is easier) :D

As a non Dub I will let that to da locals. Drive up here every monday and still trying to find the best way but thats just me?

• Advertisement

Had a guy here today to boost the wi fi single. Keep me posted if still a problem for you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement