Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D4 hotels 20.09 euro per night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

So is Valentines night all booked up or is there just the Cupboard left:)

Looking for something nice if available PM sent also

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭d4hotels

So is Valentines night all booked up or is there just the Cupboard left:)

Looking for something nice if available PM sent also

Got back to you. Drop me email

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 newbie06

thanks, excuse my lack of knowledge but can i send you a pm me having less than 25 posts very confused here!! will be in dublin for next 8 friday nights, any deals for even some of those nights...also i booked this wed nite for 20 euro but ill have cancel, will i get my money back by any chance, any advice be much appreciated..

newbie06 wrote: »
    thanks, excuse my lack of knowledge but can i send you a pm me having less than 25 posts very confused here!! will be in dublin for next 8 friday nights, any deals for even some of those nights...also i booked this wed nite for 20 euro but ill have cancel, will i get my money back by any chance, any advice be much appreciated..

Yes send me a pm. If you want to cxl this week send email to reservations@d4hotels.ie and you will not be charged.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 peadarose

d4hotels wrote: »
    Sent you pm. Drop me an email
    Hi could yopu let me know how to avail of the €20.09 rooms in D4 hotels please. Thanks Peadar

• Advertisement

peadarose wrote: »
    Hi could yopu let me know how to avail of the €20.09 rooms in D4 hotels please. Thanks Peadar

Hi,

Most dates sold out but if you drop me pm and I have rooms for the date midweek I will sort you out.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Enemy Of Fate

Yeah any chance of grabbing something on the 13th or 14th of feb?Either would be great...

Yeah any chance of grabbing something on the 13th or 14th of feb?Either would be great...

Drop me a pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

just pm'd you there d4.

any help, greatly appreciated.

looder wrote: »
    just pm'd you there d4.

any help, greatly appreciated.

Ok

• Advertisement

Going to be offline for most of day.

Pat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 robheigh

d4, is there still any availability in the run up to Valentine's? It's my wife's 40th so I need to get something arranged. Cheers, r

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭ronano

I'll be cheeky and throw it out there

1. booked valentines,any chance of upgrade :D
    2. possible to book for 19th Feb at 20.09?

Going tonight for 2 nights,nice and relaxing hit the restaurant up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭sudo911

Went online and looking for €79 for a night on the 12th Feb. Offer stopped?

ronano wrote: »
    I'll be cheeky and throw it out there

1. booked valentines,any chance of upgrade
    :D
    Court and Towers almost booked out sorry.
    2. possible to book for 19th Feb at 20.09?
    Yes drop me pm

Going tonight for 2 nights,nice and relaxing hit the restaurant up :D

Enjoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭am i bovvered

This is a great offer !!!, just sent a PM to you d4hotels

sudo911 wrote: »
    Went online and looking for €79 for a night on the 12th Feb. Offer stopped?

The offer was going since 01st Jan. All 20.09 are gone now but am willing to offer to boards members on a request basis as a thanks.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Hi Pat sent you a PM yesterday did you get it?

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Hi Pat sent you a PM yesterday did you get it?

Just back online and hav answered all pms. get back to me when u can

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Murty Boy

Hi Pat,

Just wondering have you any offers week-end of 10-12th July, missus b'day so looking for a week-end away . . .

• Advertisement

Murty Boy wrote: »
    Hi Pat,

Just wondering have you any offers week-end of 10-12th July, missus b'day so looking for a week-end away . . .

Bruce the Boss Springsteen is in the RDS then. I can give u a good discount off what we are selling? Drop me pm

Hi,

Have to go offline. Will answer pms when back on.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭chalkitdown

Thanks for being most helpful Pat. Hope you get a promotion and a raise!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

Availed of your offer for the mother a couple of nights ago - she can't stop talking about it, says it is hands down the nicest hotel she's ever stayed in. As a result, I am daughter of the year! Many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Thanks for being most helpful Pat. Hope you get a promotion and a raise!

Couldnt agree more:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Hope you get... a raise!

PMSL. I'd say they have about as much chance of getting a raise as Sean Dunne does of getting more finance. All these €20 rooms might seem great to you right now but you've already started to pay for them with that 1% income levy, the proposed property tax and cuts in public services. I would wager that this is a 'pump and dump' operation to squeeze out the maximum possible cash for the owners before the inevitable foreclosure, at which point it will be a case of 'fck you, it's not my problem.'
    I ask boards.ie to take a moral stance and close this cosy little salesroom D4 Hotels have set up here on Bargain Alerts, or at the very least charge them for the privilege as they do to other companies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭deffin

latenia wrote: »
    PMSL. I'd say they have about as much chance of getting a raise as Sean Dunne does of getting more finance. All these €20 rooms might seem great to you right now but you've already started to pay for them with that 1% income levy, the proposed property tax and cuts in public services. I would wager that this is a 'pump and dump' operation to squeeze out the maximum possible cash for the owners before the inevitable foreclosure, at which point it will be a case of 'fck you, it's not my problem.'
    I ask boards.ie to take a moral stance and close this cosy little salesroom D4 Hotels have set up here on Bargain Alerts, or at the very least charge them for the privilege as they do to other companies.

This has to be Mary Coughlan or Brian Lenihan - hate to see anybody get anything for decent value after been ripped off/shafted for years. !!!! What has morality got to do with getting excellent value..?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

deffin wrote: »
    This has to be Mary Coughlan or Brian Lenihan - hate to see anybody get anything for decent value after been ripped off/shafted for years. !!!! What has morality got to do with getting excellent value..?

Ah will you wake up. It's the tax payer who's subsidising this loss-making venture. How on Earth can you say I sound like a Fianna Fail minister? I'm the exact opposite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,000 ✭✭✭Cionád

I disagree strongly, this is definitely a bargain and judging by the many posts on this thread, boards.ie users are very happy with it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭deffin

Ah will you wake up. It's the tax payer who's subsidising this loss-making venture. How on Earth can you say I sound like a Fianna Fail minister? I'm the exact opposite.

For years the public have been paying over the odds for everything - houses, utilities, clothes and practically everything you could mention and it was allowed to happen by Fianna Fail. Now when things are going pear shaped because of their bad economics - the TD's are shouting that we are still paying over the odds for goods and that we should be paying a lot less. And when somebody does charge less - what do we hear...? oh shut him down - you the taxpayer is paying for this ....blah...blah...blah.....!!!!How the hell is anything ever going to decrease when you hear that kind of drivel..!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement