Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ntl broadband off all last night and a few hours this evening.

Options
  • 04-01-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

I'm in Waterford and have NTL broadband, is anybody else having this problem?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

I'm in Waterford and have NTL broadband, is anybody else having this problem?

Also in Waterford on UPC's broadband, Mine has been fine. Have you tried a reset and if so, if you are on wireless have you tried wired directly to UPC's modem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭MrDrifter

Im in waterford, on the dunmore road area, rang them today, they said theres a problem in the area and they have technicians wokring on it at the minute.... PFFT.

But yeah, your not alone.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

was up in a firends in dublin there and his speeds were less than 1mb. powered off the modem to reset it.. and it wouldn't get the connection back..
    mine seems to be mediumish here though..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

seems to be spreading, i had it in navan the weekend before last.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=58472872&postcount=12

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

gone to **** now again for xbox live...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,036 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

Mine is still A1 here in Waterford, I'm on their 10meg package

69688.JPG

this isn't a once off for me. been down for me for the past 15 mins, xbox signing in problems and joining games. this happens constantly for me. and i can't go ringing them while im in work because 1) ill be on hold for ages
    and 2) I won't be at home to do there super test reports

Advertisement