Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VHS to DVD

Options
  • 04-01-2009 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

Hi Guys,

Anyone know of anywhere in Limerick that does VHS to DVD conversions?
    Not possible to do it myself,as i dont have a video player or the necessary inputs on my pc or laptop.

Thanks,.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭formatman

do you need it in a hurry ?

can get it done in Dublin or do it myself if you are willing to post original and its non copyrighted material etc on the VHS

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

formatman wrote: »
    do you need it in a hurry ?

can get it done in Dublin or do it myself if you are willing to post original and its non copyrighted material etc on the VHS

Kind of yah,its just some home video (not that kind ) :D which needs to be saved and distributed to a few people.

• Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭formatman

http://www.screenscene.ie in dublin would be the first choice or they might recommend a local post production house

otherwise to do on a budget buy a cheap dvd recorder n power city and bring it back when your finished

Cheers for that,will definitely look into it if i cant get it done down here,

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭johnmolloy554

I think Future Sound and Vision on Upper William Street may be able to help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

There is a photo shop (Can't think of the name) beside Chawke's on the Dublin rd. that does em. Sister got a few done there! Good quality!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

There is a photo shop (Can't think of the name) beside Chawke's on the Dublin rd. that does em. Sister got a few done there! Good quality!

if you know anyone in LIT get them to do it. theres some top edit suites up there, better than anywhere in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

I saw a sign in the front of Savins before christmas saying they do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭rok

There is a place in the Tait Business Centre in city that do VHS to DVD conversions.
    My friend used em to get Munster v All Blacks copied from VHS to DVD.

I'll try to get their name for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

lol at the thread title though..

• Advertisement

bugger,just noticed that now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7 rich_limerick

Thanks for that the shop is Photo Magic and should you still need it doing drop it into me and i'll do it for you.

Cheers

Rich

I got a college graduation video done in a place in William St about a year or two ago. If you're still interested let me know and I'll go and find it for you. I think its above some knitting shop there....the people running it were real anti social geeks though if I remember correctly.

Thanks for that the shop is Photo Magic and should you still need it doing drop it into me and i'll do it for you.

Cheers

Rich

close to where i work so ill give ye a try,thanks for everyone else suggestions

Advertisement