Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loading Garmin POIs to Nokia Maps and Vise Verso

Options
  • 04-01-2009 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have just bought the Nokia 6220c. Seems like a good phone. I have installed Nokia maps. Seems good, but I am SHOCKED at the licence fees they charge. €80 just for driving in UK and Ireland for a year. As a result, I plan to use my Garmin 310 most of the time, but will use Nokia maps if I need them while walking.

Question 1
    What I am wondering is, if there a way of loading my Garmin POI's to my nokia maps and vice versa.

Question 2
    If there a tool, similar to mapsource, for inserting your own poi's onto Nokia Maps. I am going on holidays soon, and have notice some things that I would like to see. I would like to load there positions visually from google earth/maps onto nokia maps. I have often done this with mapsource

Cheers

Advertisement