Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather outfit

Options
  • 04-01-2009 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

3 women - a girlfriend, a mistress and a wife decided to surprise their men by dressing up in sexy leather outfits, high heels and leather masks. A few days later they compared notes. My boyfriend came home and found me in the gear and was so thrilled he asked me to marry him. I met my man at a hotel and when he saw me in the gear he was speechless and we made love al night. The wife says " i sent the kids to my mothers, put on the leather boddice, stilletos and mask and waited for him to come home from work" "He opened the front door, took one look at me and said "all right batman, what's for dinner"!!!!!!!

Comments

Advertisement