Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pacman!!

Options
  • 04-01-2009 11:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

O.K guys,whats the highest level anyone has gotten to on Pacman/Mrs.Pacman?? i'm very curious as to how many levels there are?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

You can't go higher than 256 as this happens:

Split_Screen_in_Pac_Man.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I love Pacman, yet I also suck at Pacman, go figure!

Other games I love but suck at include

Robotron
    Defender
    Gran Turismo

and many many others.

Odd that a game that breaks my heart would be one that also interests me the most...

Great Zombie Jesus! Sounds like I'm talking about my marriage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭brianon

about 44k when I used to play it (a few years ago). I am crap at it yes.

You can buy it on the Xbox Market place now, I did purchase it, but am woefully bad at it.

Haven't got past level 2, in fact! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭hoppo254

You can't go higher than 256 as this happens:

Split_Screen_in_Pac_Man.gif

Doesnt happen on the xbox version if you have the unlimited lives cheat , just goes back to level one.

You can still collect dots on that level even when you lost half the screen , just a little more difficult !

• Advertisement
Advertisement