Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No way out 2009 thread - ***SPOILERS***

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

pingu_girl wrote: »
    Nope your Wrong, you'd wanna re-check your records there lad :D

Source: http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/t/triple-h.php
    Take your head out of your ass next time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

maybe he's gonna be in the other chamber as well and beat Cena for that title too?!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Fluke pin after a swanton, which anyone would have done!
    A foot on the rope is not a kick out.
    And he finally got a clean pin on a PPV against him, whats the problem?

Bitch bitch bitch....

agreed, Super Hunter in the main event again for the ninth time in the last ten years how exciting:rolleyes:
    Thank god for Cena as without him I dread to think many title reigns he would have clocked up now:(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

is it just me or is Orton dead on to win mania, consider his build thus far to Cena's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

Source: http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/profiles/t/triple-h.php
    Take your head out of your ass next time.

I meant your first reply saying king of the ring 2002, you edited it before my reply got posted slow connection lad, I wouldn't have said wrong to some random raw I don't remember these things but I do remember KOR 2002

SR, I'd explain to you what's wrong but I'd need you to have an open mind so that's a non-starter.

I need an open mind? That's laughable considering you've done nothing but criticize WWE in recent weeks, first they're not using midcard scrub Christian properly, despite the fact that he's only a week back!! Then it's bitch at HHH on a monthly basis (yet it's ok for Taker to bury Edge a few months earlier!).

On top of that you still think that Heyman being on the WWE payroll since about 97 is "McMahon based revisionism" despite the fact that they had done several talent exchanges during the attitude era, which most people with a brain knew about.

But sure, i'm the closed minded one... riiiight. :)

I meant your first reply saying king of the ring 2002, you edited it before my reply got posted slow connection lad, I wouldn't have said wrong to some random raw I don't remember these things but I do remember KOR 2002

Yeah that was wrong, i saw the cockup and edited it immediately.

! Then it's bitch at HHH on a monthly basis (yet it's ok for Taker to bury Edge a few months earlier!).

I dont want to turn this into a huge internet row, for Orestes sanity if he is still awake, but many who dislike Hunters politics were pissed of with what Taker done at Summerslam as well, some people hate both!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Rjd2 wrote: »
    I dont want to turn this into a huge internet row, for Orestes sanity if he is still awake, but many who dislike Hunters politics were pissed of with what Taker done at Summerslam as well, some people hate both!!!

No problem with me, once it's kept civil and relevent to the thread it's all fair game. This is a discussion site after all

And if you think this is MNG and SR having a row, you ain't seen nothing yet :D

This aint a row, m'man, anyone thats been here in the last couple of years would be familiar with mine and MNG's debates. ;)

I'm bored of HHH's winning streak, but at the same time, i don't go and piss and moan for a week after every PPV either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I need an open mind? That's laughable considering you've done nothing but criticize WWE in recent weeks, first they're not using midcard scrub Christian properly, despite the fact that he's only a week back!! Then it's bitch at HHH on a monthly basis (yet it's ok for Taker to bury Edge a few months earlier!).

On top of that you still think that Heyman being on the WWE payroll since about 97 is "McMahon based revisionism" despite the fact that they had done several talent exchanges during the attitude era, which most people with a brain knew about.

Have you been fishing because that's an admirable amount of red herrings you've thrown in there! Kudos!
    ShawnRaven wrote:
    But sure, i'm the closed minded one... riiiight. :)

You seem to be the only one not shocked by what happened so doesn't that tell you something?

The facts say everything. The guy has been positioned strongly for every Wrestlemania and notches up titles on a regular basis. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know what's going on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

He fairly caught him with the moniter there.

Orestes is back so ignore what this said :P

Have you been fishing because that's an admirable amount of red herrings you've thrown in there! Kudos!

Wow, it's 2007 all over again. Nice to see you got some new lines. :)
    You seem to be the only one not shocked by what happened so doesn't that tell you something?

It doesn't! As i've already said, i'm bored with his winning streak, i just don't feel the need to bitch about it at the end of every PPV, especially when MEGACena wins, he's done a year of jobbing, big deal, we'll get 3 years of him winning now. Wonder whos gonna win the RAW elimination chamber.
    The facts say everything. The guy has been positioned strongly for every Wrestlemania and notches up titles on a regular basis. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to know what's going on.

Takers winning streak? But no, he's not a politician, no sir. I don't hear you bitching about that. :)
    *cues snoozefest lines about red herrings and changing the subject*

shane-o-mac never dissapoints, hes money the lil spotmonkey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

Do you realise by WM25 he will have participated in title matches for every Wrestlemania since WM18 with the exception of WM23, and that was only because he tore his quad! Hogan would be proud of that kind of politics! Absolutely unbelievable. Nepotism is driving this company into the dirt through Steph's stories and SuperHunter's burials.

8 mania title matches since 2000, hogan was only involved in 5 mania title matches

Wow, it's 2007 all over again. Nice to see you got some new lines. :)

It doesn't! As i've already said, i'm bored with his winning streak, i just don't feel the need to bitch about it at the end of every PPV, especially when MEGACena wins, he's done a year of jobbing, big deal, we'll get 3 years of him winning now. Wonder whos gonna win the RAW elimination chamber.

Takers winning streak? But no, he's not a politician, no sir. I don't hear you bitching about that. :)
    *cues snoozefest lines about red herrings and changing the subject*

Wow everything but the issue itself has been brought up by you. It must be 2007 again! :)

Nice to see the Taker references are still there though. But the guy we're talking about has just pinned Taker clean and notched up another title reign. For the record I have spoken out about how I disliked the stale nature of Taker's character and how he could do with being out of the title scene. As I've said before WWE needs new blood not politicians looking out for their egos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

that EC is full of jobbers and a guy who already has a match booked for mania so its obvious jericho is not going to win, smackdowns EC was full of ex champs big difference

Wow everything but the issue itself has been brought up by you. It must be 2007 again! :)

I mentioned the issue, and my stance on it. I didn't feel the need to repeat it again, and as i said, simple comparisons, just for clarity's sake. No harm to pale in contrast now, is there? ;)
    Nice to see the Taker references are still there though. But the guy we're talking about has just pinned Taker clean and notched up another title reign. For the record I have spoken out about how I disliked the stale nature of Taker's character and how he could do with being out of the title scene. As I've said before WWE needs new blood not politicians looking out for their egos.

This I do agree with, which is why i came back and brought it up, you were never gonna be happy. You jumped all over HHH for pinning Taker, however, if Taker had won, you'd have been pissed off because Jeff didn't win. That was a loaded final two for you, and you know it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

saw that finish coming a mile off, a bit on the short side, decent match all the same

• Advertisement

OH MY GOD, THAT POLITICIAN!! Orton NEVER puts anyone over!!! Another win for Orton! The new blood like Shane McWhatever never had a chance!!

I mentioned the issue, and my stance on it. I didn't feel the need to repeat it again, and as i said, simple comparisons, just for clarity's sake. No harm to pale in contrast now, is there? ;)

LOL yeah simple pointless comparisons. No harm at all. :)
    ShawnRaven wrote:
    This I do agree with, which is why i came back and brought it up, you were never gonna be happy. You jumped all over HHH for pinning Taker, however, if Taker had won, you'd have been pissed off because Jeff didn't win. That was a loaded final two for you, and you know it.

But I stated in the thread my unhappiness over Jeff's elimination. That's no secret. But not even I could have expected that finish which was politics at its finest!

With regards to Orton I think politics ensured he had to struggle to get a win over a non-active wrestler which is a total joke.

Anyway I've to be up for 7 so that's me done for the evening. I'll look forward to learning what the plans are for SuperHunter. How many titles will he notch up in '09? Place your bets now folks!

Gwan the paddy!

Wonder if we'll see Trips elevating people like this in a few years :P

Goin by my luck over the last few days Finlay will probably win now to make me look like a Tool :P

OH MY GOD, THAT POLITICIAN!! Orton NEVER puts anyone over!!! Another win for Orton! The new blood like Shane McWhatever never had a chance!!

I gotta admit, I laughed :D

Why is this match not headlining ?:mad:

What were the crowd chanting that they wanted?

• Advertisement

LOL yeah simple pointless comparisons. No harm at all. :)

How was it pointless?
    But I stated in the thread my unhappiness over Jeff's elimination. That's no secret. But not even I could have expected that finish which was politics at its finest!

What do you care? My point is, for all the amount you're sick of it, even last year you threatened never to watch again as a result of HHH, yet months later here you are still. If you don't like it, don't watch it! But enough of the moaning about it man. It serves little or no purpose, and it's getting predictable, with all due respect.
    With regards to Orton I think politics ensured he had to struggle to get a win over a non-active wrestler which is a total joke.

Tell me that's sarcasm!
    Anyway I've to be up for 7 so that's me done for the evening. I'll look forward to learning what the plans are for SuperHunter. How many titles will he notch up in '09? Place your bets now folks!

And there we go again, bitch bitch bitch. :)

Seeing Finlay in there just reminds me how bad Kozlov was.

Why is this match not headlining ?:mad:

Why would it? It's ECW? WWE's jobber brand.

Why would it? It's ECW? WWE's jobber brand.

For comedy value alone, christ show some emotion Todd!:mad:

Might as well rename this PPV NO WAY OUT OF THE DAIL!
    Seriously, Finlay has never held a proper title in WWE, Swagger could have put him over at least once!!!

• Advertisement

Might as well rename this PPV NO WAY OUT OF THE DAIL!
    Seriously, Finlay has never held a proper title in WWE, Swagger could have put him over at least once!!!

He lost to him clean two weeks ago.Thie feud has being good hopefully HBK can carry JBL to a good match

He lost to him clean two weeks ago.Thie feud has being good hopefully HBK can carry JBL to a good match

Sarcasm, you not see the pattern from the end of the previous match too? ;)

those people sitting by hbks wife looked well chuffed

I would like to point out that I'm not thanking SR cos I agree with him or disagree with him, and I ain't taking sides or anything, I just fecking love satire :D

Sssh orestes, MNG might think i'm trying to knock up more thanks than HHH's title wins! ;)
    Oh, your sig is a little out of date. ;)

Back to NWOOTD - Rebecca Michaels must go to the same tanning salons as Matt Hardy and Jack Swagger, the Tango Tanning Tables! ©RebelRockChick (partially)

I want to strangle Michael Cole

"The Veteran, Bradshaw"

Um, what the f*ck does that make Michaels? Rookie Of The Year?!

Oh, your sig is a little out of date. ;)

I have no idea what you mean

<_<
    >_>

I'm enjoying this match a lt more than I thought I would, nice one.

And here comes the HBK comeback!

That was ****ing brilliant, did Micheals' wife burst out laughing after the lads next to her went mad when she punched JBL?

Well i guess it was only fair for HBK to get the winners share of the purse money for this match, even if he didn't put new blood like JBL over, I guess Michaels went to the Triple H school of holding talent back.

Besides, regaine doesn't grow on trees! Y'know?

I've nothing witty or interesting to say about this upcoming atrocity of a match. So i'll give you:

Spoiler: MEGACena wins.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

God I love Jericho, I hope he wins the title tonight, doubtful though.

So far its been a decent ppv.

Shiiiiit, I guess ZZ Top are feeling the pinch of a recession and have gone into wrestling, yeah?

Spoiler: MEGACena wins.

Which he should:)

Listening to them try to make Mike Knox sound like a legitimate contender is actually pretty amusing, about time something about the guy entertained me

Cole on Kane - "Here's another superstar who should feel at home in the elimination chamber"
    Me on Kane - "He should have felt at home on the unemployment line back in 1999!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

God I love Jericho, I hope he wins the title tonight, doubtful though.

So far its been a decent ppv.

It's edge whats he doing

Which he should:)

Yeah, he has to drop it to SOMEONE at Mania, doesn't he? :D
    Surprised he didn't turn the WHC into a cheap piece of bling yet! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

If Edge wins Orton v Edge, I wish

OrtonViper wrote: »
    It's edge whats he doing