Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No way out 2009 thread - ***SPOILERS***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    Winning a title by the looks of things :D:D

God I hope so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Racism!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Excellent :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

how predictable was edge attacking kofi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

OrtonViper wrote: »
    If Edge wins Orton v Edge, I wish

They won't have Edge win here, although don't be surprised if it builds to Edge going to RAW and going against Cena at Mania, which would work out a lot better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

edge pissed off with HHH politics on smackdown i see :D

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Racism!

[mod] What? [/mod]

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

edge vs cena
    orton vs HHH maybe ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

If Edge wins it's BS. Have Trips or Cena ever gotten a new title reign on the same night as losing one?

Racism!

How do you figure? He left the mexican and the yanks alone!
    If that was me, i'd have smacked Jericho one on the grounds of making crappy cock-rock music.

• Advertisement

orestes wrote: »
    [mod] What? [/mod]

In your previous post I thought you were promoting racism :P

amacachi wrote: »
    If Edge wins it's BS. Have Trips or Cena ever gotten a new title reign on the same night as losing one?

Did HHH not get two wins in the same night after being awarded one at the start of a ppv, losing it and then winning it back or something? I've been drinking, so my memory ain't the best. SR?

Triple H did not so long ago. I think it was at One Night Stand

Did HHH not get two wins in the same night after being awarded one at the start of a ppv, losing it and then winning it back or something? I've been drinking, so my memory ain't the best. SR?

Beat me to it m'man. ;)

Shaneomac wrote: »
    how predictable was edge attacking kofi

Not predictable at all

Yes HHH No Mercy 2007 I think?

Trips did actually

Sure you're not thinking of Randy Orotn

Damn, so he's outpolticked Cena but not Trips. :P

I've only been half-paying attention to WWE lately, have to say so far this is one of their better PPVS in a while.

Not predictable at all

You reckon? I knew hed worm his way in the 2nd he had that segment with vickie after the match and if anyone makes way it was gonna be kofi. Very predictable

• Advertisement

If that was me, i'd have smacked Jericho one on the grounds of making crappy cock-rock music.

You actually listened to it? I couldn't bring myself to even try. Occasionally, ignorance really is bliss I think
    In your previous post I thought you were promoting racism :P

I assume you're kidding, right?
    Triple H did not so long ago. I think it was at One Night Stand
    Beat me to it m'man. ;)

And my credibility here goes up a point.

I think that makes it 3 now (the Lance Storm - Draft thing sent me into negative numbers, only caught up again recently)

Haven't anywhere suitable to post this, so here will do; Me tired + Alcohol + Medicine = Hallucinating :)

Shaneomac wrote: »
    You reckon? I knew hed worm his way in the 2nd he had that segment with vickie after the match and if anyone makes way it was gonna be kofi. Very predictable

It was predictable that he'd attack Kofi but it wasn't predictable that he'd attack anyone

both orton and hhh did on the same night but hhh was mentioned in the post, not Randy

Nope, it was orton he lost it to though and then won it back from iirc

You actually listened to it? I couldn't bring myself to even try. Occasionally, ignorance really is bliss I think

I was forced into it, about 2004 I think it was. It was truly dire stuff. I also remember Fozzy (our Fozzy) defending it as well)
    And my credibility here goes up a point.
    We're sitting up til stupid O'clock and you're talking credibility?! Who spiked your drink?

Bwahahaha Kane eliminated by a 4 foot Mexican! FOR SHAME!!!!

I assume you're kidding, right?

Yup, I'm rarely serious. Rjd2 said "Racism!" and the following post was you saying "Excellent :)"

Mike Knoxbowdown.gif

I wish to temporarily rescind my praised of this PPV. One big awkward guy eliminated but then another comes in straightaway. Big meh!.

• Advertisement

Yes HHH No Mercy 2007 I think?

Thank you, I hadn't actually realised it was that far back. HHH and Orton did face off at ONS 08, but that was when Orton got injured

[mng mode]When Triple H threw Orton over the rope thinking Orton could fly to safety[/mng mode]

I wish to temporarily rescind my praised of this PPV. One big awkward guy eliminated but then another comes in straightaway. Big meh!.

Hey, don't complain. We've managed to go this far, all it takes is one MEGACena to turn the suckitude up a few notches. :)

Bye Bye ZZ Top :(

Mike Knox has this in the bag hes so strong, Mania main event here he comes banana.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

mike knox is HHH if he wasn't married to steph :P

If Mysterio wins, We Riot!

• Advertisement

rossie1977 wrote: »
    mike knox is HHH if he wasn't married to steph :P

I thought Test won that honour. ;)

Id rather Rey win then Cena kick out of everyone's finisher and then lock on the most crappy submission ever and win

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

OMG... I actually can't believe taker put hhh over clean.... unless anyone think they are building a hhh taker match for the title at WM???

OH MY GAAAAWWWDD! Jericho no sold the Edge-u-cution! God Damn Politician!!!

Degag wrote: »
    OMG... I actually can't believe taker put hhh over clean.... unless anyone think they are building a hhh taker match for the title at WM???

Not a chance

• Advertisement

Degag wrote: »

Is that you, MNG? ;)

Suck it in folks, here comes the crap!

I was forced into it, about 2004 I think it was. It was truly dire stuff. I also remember Fozzy (our Fozzy) defending it as well)

We're sitting up til stupid O'clock and you're talking credibility?! Who spiked your drink?

I was forced into it? That's a little bit too close to "I was just following orders" for my liking dude!

Noone spiked it, that's the problem! And I'm almost out of jd! Shit!
    Yup, I'm rarely serious. Rjd2 said "Racism!" and the following post was you saying "Excellent :)"

Thank fook, thought I was gonna have to ban myself there for a minute, and I dunno if I can actually do that and am in no state to find out!

I'm supprised Cena didn't start the match and win insted of entering last and winning

AWESOME!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD

Edge or Jericho! Either way = WIN!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

ww, 3 replies within a minute... i think it could be a possibility though

YES CENA GONE CENA GONE CENA GONE!!!!!!!!!!

I was forced into it? That's a little bit too close to "I was just following orders" for my liking dude!

Nah, thank god, Was at a mates place at the time and he had the remote control for the stereo, none of us had any control over it sadly.
    Noone spiked it, that's the problem! And I'm almost out of jd! Shit!

I haven't touched mine. Which is even more surprising.

Thank fook, thought I was gonna have to ban myself there for a minute, and I dunno if I can actually do that and am in no state to find out!

If you can that would be nice surprise in the mornin eh?

Happy now SR? :)

Hopin since the start Edge would win and move to Raw, could use a few more top-level wrestlers, I know there are some, most aren't to my liking though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement