Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No way out 2009 thread - ***SPOILERS***

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

COME ON REY

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

wow Cena eliminated! is edge gonna do it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

KILL THE MIDGET!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Have an awful feeling Rey is gonna get it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

EDGE HAS IT... DETINATLEY.... damn caps.

Not so much now, doubt he'll dodge the spear twice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

I swear, if that frigging midget wins this, I'm deleting this forum*!

*I can't actually do that, but still....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

thought rey had it, i didnt see this coming! if you said raw chamber would be edge vs rey earlier id say **** off!

amacachi wrote: »
    Not so much now, doubt he'll dodge the spear twice.

What are you talking about?, he's 3'6!!! :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

who pinned knox?

What are you talking about?, he's 3'6!!!

What if tries jumping at Edge, if edge trips at the same time he might hit it.

THE 916!!!!

Ding dong the midget is dead!!

here it is

• Advertisement

Thank **** for that.

I demand EDGE V ORTON

Another title for Edge? His obvious goal is to catch up with HHH's reigns!

sorry, had to kick MNG off the keyboard. Now for the real verdict!

AWESOME!!

That match was better than it had any right to be! And the PPV was probably the better i've seen from WWE in over a year.

Mania has a lot to follow! :D
    I'm done here once again, seeya for Mania! :D

this throws WM wide open.

Anyone else think they could've legitimised it with Vickie or someone coming out before the match, just seems a little silly. Before anyone points it out, yes I realise this is WWE I'm talking about :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Ok guys, for the craic, call mania....

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    That match was better than it had any right to be! And the PPV was probably the better i've seen from WWE in over a year.

Damn right. First time in a long time that I'm going to bother acquiring a WWE PPV. Glad I stayed up :)

7 long weeks for this to get all sorted for mania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Excellent end to the night (and we don't need to find out if I can actually delete this place :p)

Very good ppv imo, haven't enjoyed one that much in a while :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

awesome EC to finish, pity about the BS politics in the other though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 741 ✭✭✭pingu_girl

That was a brilliant main event I thought it was going to but rubbish, best ppv in a while. I'm going to say Orton vs Triple h and Cena v Edge v Jericho for mania

Downtime's comin so I'm off to bed. Was nice chattin with you folks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,164 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Well done Cena yet again he loses and allows others the limelight., pity about the disgrace to the WWE that is Super Hunter but heh he will never change, we just have to put up with his devotion to his shovel.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Kinda screws Smackdown imo. Edge was one of their biggest stars and now he will be on RAW. Unless they have Raw beltless til WM, or the draft after it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

Kinda screws Smackdown imo. Edge was one of their biggest stars and now he will be on RAW. Unless they have Raw beltless til WM, or the draft after it.

They'll get Orton for a while though. He has to face on of the champion's and it'll be a cold day in hell when WM is headlined by heel vs. heel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,332 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Bubs101 wrote: »
    They'll get Orton for a while though. He has to face on of the champion's and it'll be a cold day in hell when WM is headlined by heel vs. heel

I don't think so. Raw is the McMahon's show, and I don't see that storyline finishing up yet. Unless HHH comes to Raw to defend Steph and they set him vs Orton up that way. I dunno.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

More titlezzzz for TriplEdge.

Sorry I read this thread now before seeing the show. Looks like it was actually quite good.

Good to see Edge win a title which he didn't steal by just entering in time to make a pin :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭JP Liz

So has RAW no main title now :confused:

Edge winning title :eek: great EC match

edge was the biggest star on smackdown, however that all changed about july of last year, he has been totally overshadowed since, he needs to go back to raw and hope someone else doesn't follow him there :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

First full PPV Ive watched in a long time and I must say I enjoyed it,well apart from the Finlay match but that was to be expected.Kinda looking forward to mania now,might even stay up for raw tonight.

So then Punk is number 1 guy on Raw, for a few hours at least! bow0na.gif
    punktopchampxs6.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

ECW match was pants..everything else was above average...Good PPV..7/10...Sickened Trips won though :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭The Bull

i would say that super hunter is on his way back to raw. i would imagine that with vickie been in charge of smackdown, she will want to get rid of HHH so as edge does not have to face him again. it would also fit into the whole mcmahon orton story line. as for edge, i dont know, maybe edge v undertaker, orton v hhh, i just dont know where cena fits into all this now, maybe triple treat v hhh and orton, but maybe it will be cena v jerico, with ric in cenas corner, what u think?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

amacachi wrote: »
    What were the crowd chanting that they wanted?

I believe it was Christian. Orton/Shane was good, JBL/HBK wasn't that bad but I'm happy it's not going to 'Mania and the ECW title match was poor. The two chambers were very good with the Raw being better. And ... 8 FOR EDGE!!!

• Advertisement

6 man elimination cha,ber at Wrestlemania..Edge vs Orton vs Triple H vs Cena vs Undertaker vs Jericho :)

jerkit.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Wow. Edge wins another title in a match he wasn't supposed to be in. I really didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Wow. Edge wins another title in a match he wasn't supposed to be in. I really didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:

even though he keeps doing it, its always a surprise, don't say you saw it coming when the raw guys were making their way down to the ring because you didn't, none of us did

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

rossie1977 wrote: »
    even though he keeps doing it, its always a surprise, don't say you saw it coming when the raw guys were making their way down to the ring because you didn't, none of us did

You kind of knew it wasn't the last of Edge after his segment with Vickie. And EdK did call Edge to take Kofi's place last night while I was watching it with him.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Good PPV - 2 very good ec matches, Finlay v Swagger was crap, Orton v Shane was meh, JBL v HBK was ok (I'm sure JBL will say that Shaun should have been disqualified when his wife hit him. That will probably keep the fued going for another while).

brolly wrote: »
    Good PPV - 2 very good ec matches, Finlay v Swagger was crap, Orton v Shane was meh, JBL v HBK was ok (I'm sure JBL will say that Shaun should have been disqualified when his wife hit him. That will probably keep the fued going for another while).

Took the words outta my mouth..Well said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

JBL to have Shawn offloaded to Smackdown as part of his severance terms so he doesnt have to deal with him anymore;)

rossie1977 wrote: »
    even though he keeps doing it, its always a surprise,
    Well to console the haters at least one thing we have learned from his previous reigns this one like the rest will be very brief, seven weeks if I had to guess.:rolleyes:

You kind of knew it wasn't the last of Edge after his segment with Vickie. And EdK did call Edge to take Kofi's place last night while I was watching it with him.

True story, also the minute Edge got in the match he was going to win it as it would be pointless otherwise, however they did do a good job with near falls between him and Rey to plant a slight seed of doubt

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

EdK wrote: »
    True story, also the minute Edge got in the match he was going to win it as it would be pointless otherwise, however they did do a good job with near falls between him and Rey to plant a slight seed of doubt

Yeah, the end of the match was very good - you always knew though that Rey wouldn't win though. He has already done the "Heavyweight" Championship thing - once was enough!

Oh yeah you knew Rey wouldnt win but there were a few close ones, The Raw chamber turned out alot better than it looked on paper

• Advertisement
Advertisement