Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No way out 2009 thread - ***SPOILERS***

12346»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

well after how NWO turned out im def going to tune into Raw to ses what the hell is happening looking forward to wrestlemania, would expect this to be a big Raw and to get good ratings.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

EdK wrote: »
    Oh yeah you knew Rey wouldnt win but there were a few close ones, The Raw chamber turned out alot better than it looked on paper

Yep, it looked crap on paper tbh. I thought something was going to happen though when the SD! Chamber was the first match. I didn't envisage Edge in it and winning though!

well after how NWO turned out im def going to tune into Raw to ses what the hell is happening looking forward to wrestlemania, would expect this to be a big Raw and to get good ratings.

Apparently its a "Mega Raw" tonight! Hmmm, we could be finding out the first match for Mania. Maybe even a Stone Cold appearance...

brolly wrote: »
    Apparently its a "Mega Raw" tonight!

Where did you hear that? Is it a 3 hour Raw tonight?

Have to say its the first time Ive looked forward to Raw in a long time!! So many questions to be answered.

Where did you hear that? Is it a 3 hour Raw tonight?

Have to say its the first time Ive looked forward to Raw in a long time!! So many questions to be answered.

It just says on wwe.com - something about a Raw Mega Monday. I don't think its a 3 hour show though.
    Post edited by Boards.ie: Mike on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,919 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Cant find the link anywhere but I know its confirmed Austin will be appearing on a couple of RAWs before Mania..I assume he will be talking about HOF and Y2J will come out..Heres hoping :)

callaway92 wrote: »
    Cant find the link anywhere but I know its confirmed Austin will be appearing on a couple of RAWs before Mania..I assume he will be talking about HOF and Y2J will come out..Heres hoping :)

I don't know how credible this source is, but it says he will appear at 2 Raw shows before Mania. http://www.wrestlezone.com/article/stone-cold-to-appear-on-2-raw-shows-wrestlemania-also-58910

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,280 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Watched the ppv this morning. I enjoyed the SD chamber match was suprised that edge was gone so quick(although usually whoever has the momentum going into a ppv match usually loses , since he speared Big Show as SD went of the air last week) although once it came down to HHH and Taker i still wasnt sure who would win. When HHH but the foot on the rope after the tombstone i thought he will win then:(. NHB match was ok Orton busting up the hard way looked sore , it was the usually Shane match elbow onto table,trash can to face and kendo stick. I was hoping he would hit a super RKO threw the table good ending. ECW match pretty much fast forward the match. Pretty much again fast forwarded the JBL/HBK match. The raw EC was better then i thought (if only edge would have taken out mike knox instead of Kofi)When cena got eliminated i kinda thought the match could have went either way with either Rey/Y2J/Edge left. The last 5/10mins were enjoyable. Overall i would give the ppv 6.5/10

Watched the ppv this morning. I enjoyed the SD chamber match was suprised that edge was gone so quick(although usually whoever has the momentum going into a ppv match usually loses , since he speared Big Show as SD went of the air last week) although once it came down to HHH and Taker i still wasnt sure who would win. When HHH but the foot on the rope after the tombstone i thought he will win then:(. NHB match was ok Orton busting up the hard way looked sore , it was the usually Shane match elbow onto table,trash can to face and kendo stick. I was hoping he would hit a super RKO threw the table good ending. ECW match pretty much fast forward the match. Pretty much again fast forwarded the JBL/HBK match. The raw EC was better then i thought (if only edge would have taken out mike knox instead of Kofi)When cena got eliminated i kinda thought the match could have went either way with either Rey/Y2J/Edge left. The last 5/10mins were enjoyable. Overall i would give the ppv 6.5/10

You think he was really bleeding!!! LOOOOOOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

He was bleeding

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

rossie1977 wrote: »
    even though he keeps doing it, its always a surprise, don't say you saw it coming when the raw guys were making their way down to the ring because you didn't, none of us did

Read back, everyone knew something with Edge was coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I believe it was Christian. Orton/Shane was good, JBL/HBK wasn't that bad but I'm happy it's not going to 'Mania and the ECW title match was poor. The two chambers were very good with the Raw being better. And ... 8 FOR EDGE!!!

Thought that, wasn't sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 turnbuckle

just after seen the SD Chamber match with Vladimir Kozlov in it.
    its he really any good. he just walks around and seems to have to take ages to get set up for a move. maybe im just hard on him. but i dont think he deserves all the hype about him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

You think he was really bleeding!!! LOOOOOOL

haven't wwe guys been banned from blading these days??

OrtonViper wrote: »
    He was bleeding

Please..in all that is holy tell me you are joking !!!!...Have you never seen blood before??Do you think Ortons blood looks like it!!..I am LOLing hard here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Please..in all that is holy tell me you are joking !!!!...Have you never seen blood before??Do you think Ortons blood looks like it!!..I am LOLing hard here

That could be questionable.

From reviewing it you can see that the origin of blood lies just above the hairline and not the actual forehead.

Its possible to say that the edge of the screen (where it has the fan openings) caught him and "bladed" him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 354 ✭✭Shaneomac

rossie1977 wrote: »
    even though he keeps doing it, its always a surprise, don't say you saw it coming when the raw guys were making their way down to the ring because you didn't, none of us did

I did. Something was definetly up when he was pinned so early but the manner of the backstage segment with vickie gave me and im sure a lot of other fans that his night was not over. He does this type of stuff a lot at ppvs and im sure it will happen again before the years end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 780 ✭✭✭jossnjuice

thought it was the first stellar ppv in well over a year and with a couple of good swerves, especially the edge line, SD chamber was match of the night, think it gets an 8/10 for me.

ps the rack on micheals' wife is absoultely fantastic!!! god damn bible bashers!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭OrtonViper

So you think the WWE gave him a pack of fake blood or something you thick iget

• Advertisement

Could have been yes..Also..Your post is reported

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

jossnjuice wrote: »
    ps the rack on micheals' wife is absoultely fantastic!!! god damn bible bashers!!

Oh was that her?! Oh.. Every time the camera went near her i got.. slightly.. distracted.

Looks completely different from when jericho skulled her one.

Anyone else see all the douchbags marking out that were beside her?:rolleyes:
    Could have been yes..Also..Your post is reported

I'm with callaway on this one, that line was slightly uncalled for. No need to be loosing the head with him.

But WWE havent used blood packs for years since blading became normal.

But really callaway do you not think he was busted the hard way?

I have no idea for sure from looking at it, but it did look quite legit.

The camera wasn't off Orton long enough for him to do any fancy work with a blade. The corner of the monitor clearly busted him open imo (albeit a small wound).

Advertisement