Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why was my post deleted about the assault in NYE?

Options
  • 05-01-2009 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

Do the mods not like anyone to tell the truth about Limerick????

Well done, let the scumbags win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,523 ✭✭✭✭Nerin

Wrong forum for a complaint. Helpdesk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

You're best off asking this kind of thing in the help desk

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=30

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Do the mods not like anyone to tell the truth about Limerick????

Well done, let the scumbags win.

Yes, deleting threads on the Internet is exactly what the scumbags wanted all along. This is the final step necessary for their crusade of terror to be taken to a higher level :rolleyes:

I'm guessing the thread was deleted because anybody with a hint of sense would report information about an attack to the Gardaí, not to some faceless poster on the Internet. And anybody silly enough to post evidence on a public discussion board would maore than likely make that evidence void. Think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

I would imagine it was because you asked if anyone saw anything to pm you as opposed to calling the gardai .

Either way if you have a problem with it then you should take it to feedback or helpdesk or even pm one of the mods ....... making a new thread about it in the same forum is not teh way to go about finding out .

As for mods having a problem with the truth being told about Limerick , do a search , read back through the foums , it's all told in black & white ... or whatever theme you chose .

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

An Fhile wrote: »
    I'm guessing the thread was deleted because anybody with a hint of sense would report information about an attack to the Gardaí, not to some faceless poster on the Internet. And anybody silly enough to post evidence on a public discussion board would maore than likely make that evidence void. Think about it.

Bingo. Billy closed it for exactly this reason. Do you think people saw the attack, decided to keep quiet about it, and had a change in conscience when they read your post? Not likely. There was also a post that advocated taking these scumbags on personally. Boards.ie cannot be seen to advocate violence.

If you have any issue with this, post it to feedback. They'll tell you the same thing though.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement