Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Formula 1 - advice wanted.

Options
  • 05-01-2009 12:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭

I'm not sure where, or who, to ask this question, so I'll post it here.

I'm setting up a Fantasy Formula 1 League, on an external website, not through, or endorsed by Boards.ie. (I hope to offer other Leagues in the future, but F1 is my main interest).

I do intend to charge a 10 euro fee, per team registration, but absolutely ALL profits will be put into the Prize Fund, except for 25% which will be donated to a charity, picked by the winner.

I'm allowing 150 euro to get this up and running. I've sorted a domain and a web hoster, and I'm currently working on the site, which I hope to have active in February. Once I get more than 15 registered members, the prize money starts to grow!

I'd like to make this available to Boards members, and propose a "1 in 10 refund" system for any Boards members who sign up. So for every 10 that join, 1 will get their money back when the season starts.

I'm not a business, I'm not making money on this, it's just a hobby / interest of mine. I was going to open a thread in the Sports - Motorsport section, offering the site and discount to Boards members, but if this is against the rules, I'll happily make no further comment. :)

Admin. or Category Mod. advice would be greatly appreciated.

P.J.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

You may want to send a private message to the Sports Category moderator or Motorsports moderator to ask permission first, I don't think they can reply here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Thanks Ruu.

Advertisement