Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with internet connection Lastmile

Options
  • 05-01-2009 12:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭

Is anyone one here using Lastmile for internet connection .

If so are you having any problems with internet connection tonight

I seem to be droping connection to the gateway in the Fairymount Area

Anyone else have a problem.

Ps i know Lastmile isn't the best but they are the only one supplying internet to my area .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

nope, active and working in Athlone

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Well I can get connected but my connection is timming out every now and again .

Have tested without my switch and still getting the same result

ping%20test.JPG

ping2.JPG

Have contacted Lastmile and got no reply .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭BoB_BoT

crap that's a lot of loss. I can't remember if LM have afterhours support, only thing you can do is call them up and run through the "is your computer on" bs.

Just saw you got no reply. Just call them in the morning, all you can do. I doubt it's the weather affecting it, but it's possible someone crashed into a tree, the tree slumped and is now in your line of sight.... probably not though :P

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

Still having problems with my lastmile internet connection and can't get any support from them at all .

I decided to see if it was my pc connetion to the base station that was the problem . So I done a ping test from my work pc to the lastmile gateway .

Thats too is losing packtes and timing out so looks like could be a problem with lastmile server side of things .

[IMG]http://www.pictures.ozeire.org/last mile gateway2.JPG[/IMG]

Anyway else with Lastmile in the west and are you haveing any problems .

PS. Again i know they mightn't be the best service but where i live they are the only service.

Advertisement