Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bit of a wierd one...maylene klass pantene ad??

Options
  • 05-01-2009 12:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭

just caught an ad for pantene of all things but it has maylene klass playing classical piano (which i know she is wont to do on occasion) but it sounds like she's playing the keyboard solo from daft punks aerodynamic? has she done an album like this or something? sounded interesting....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myleene_Klass#Discography

doesnt look like it.

Link to the ad by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

just caught an ad for pantene of all things but it has maylene klass playing classical piano (which i know she is wont to do on occasion) but it sounds like she's playing the keyboard solo from daft punks aerodynamic? has she done an album like this or something? sounded interesting....

I saw that ok, twas a 'Is she or isn't she' moment. I did thing it was just a pile of arpeggios as opposed to a song though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

I don't think she has an album but I've heard her playing piano before and she can certainly play no doubt about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

It's a pity she's so ugly ..... might have a chance then.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭120_Minutes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myleene_Klass#Discography

doesnt look like it.

Link to the ad by any chance?

cant find one yet, its too new! theres debate already as her website says its bach....but its not, i'd bet my life its daft punk. its what made me look up from my screen and to the telly. the fact that shes easy on the eye was a bonus!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭Sarn

Yep, Daft Punk Aerodynamic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Yup.

Her website says it's Daft Punk here.

Advertisement