Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the cheapest place in the state s

Options
  • 05-01-2009 12:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭

the optic zone .the cheapest iv ever seen zeiss

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Good prices JW but unfortunitly they wont ship to Ireland( same old , same old!!!):(

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭dos29

You sure Fish Slapped? Unless they've changed policy since July(possibly?), didn't IWM get a scope off them? http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055342044&page=2 :confused::confused:
    I know I got one, and I've recommended them to a few others who also got scopes from them shipped here.
    Shame if they dont anymore cos they're a great crowd.

**Edit- They still say on the website that they'll ship international....
    http://theopticzone.com/customer_service.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I bought one alright. Pleasant bunch to deal with too.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭eireshot

Hi fellas, my first visit to this forum,
    The optic zone are still shipping to ireland, i'm waiting for a zeiss i ordered , they have to get an export permit
    from the u.s government to do so, told me it usually takes 3-4 Weeks to get, then they can ship.

Regards.
    Fint :)

eireshot wrote: »
    Hi fellas, my first visit to this forum,
    The optic zone are still shipping to ireland, i'm waiting for a zeiss i ordered , they have to get an export permit
    from the u.s government to do so, told me it usually takes 3-4 Weeks to get, then they can ship.

Regards.
    Fint :)

Same as what happened to me, only it was a little faster than they said it would be, so smiles all around. When I get another scope, I'll be talking to them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭fish slapped

Being tyying to post an apology here for a couple of days and kept getting a database error?????? but here it is : MY Mistake, Iwas thinking of another shop:o :o:o. sorry lads.

Being tyying to post an apology here for a couple of days and kept getting a database error?????? but here it is : MY Mistake, Iwas thinking of another shop:o :o:o. sorry lads.

No worries. I thought you were right, actually, until I went through my inbox and figured out which crowd actually did send the scope. :p

Advertisement