Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TA322 - Computing

Options
  • 05-01-2009 3:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone on here doing this course, was just looking through courses for my CAO and well it stood out for me. Anyone care to tell me the +'s and -'s, etc...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,320 ✭✭✭Teferi

First year is quite good - programming will take up most of your time so maybe having a basic knowledge of java would help (although its not necessary, the lecturer for first year programming is awesome). I know the programming gets harder in the second semester so you do put a load of hours into it.

There is some maths but its really easy, don't worry if you didn't do honours maths in school.

The business modules are fairly straightforward. It's mostly just common sense stuff.

The only bad things are really more about ITT. The administration couldn't organise a session in a brewery and sometimes the social life will seem a lot more dull compared to other colleges such as UCD etc.

Advertisement