Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying off Hardwareversand

Options
  • 05-01-2009 4:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

I've configured a great pc and I'm very happy with it but I'm finding the ordering process very frustrating....How do other irish users enter yer delivery address because I'm finding it very confusing with the whole lack of county and stuff ha..I don't have a post code or a house number anything like that....I really want to order this pc....all help will be great thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,002 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Yeah its an odd system allright just put in as much info as you can and then redo your address in the irish way in the any other info box you will get on the next page(i think).

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭PaddyTheNth

Whenever I'm there's a ZIP code required I put in N/A and I've never had a problem with doing that. Just fill out the form the best you can.

Advertisement