Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eh queries bout x box??? please help

• 05-01-2009 4:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

recently bought xbox 360 pro and am just wondering if i can use a memory stick to transfer music to it kinda afraid to just chance my arm and just try it so hopefully some1 might no??

oh and aas far as videos can u transfer avi files and mpeg files to the x box hard drive via disc or usb memory stick

all replys appreciated

thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

You can play music from a USB memory stick but, you can't transfer it to the hard drive. Only way to do it is to rip it from a CD.

Nope for the videos. You can stream the videos through a programe called tversity.

and Joey Barton is a hero :D

www.tversity.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 joeybarton=hero

creggy wrote: »
    You can play music from a USB memory stick but, you can't transfer it to the hard drive. Only way to do it is to rip it from a CD.

Nope for the videos. You can stream the videos through a programe called tversity.

and Joey Barton is a hero :D

www.tversity.com

cheers mate!! appreciate it !! quick 1 for ya how about connecting an i pod to it?? would it be able to play tracks from that ?? and is there any other way to play films other than streaming or a dvd ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Yep, iPods work grand. I don't think so. Tversity is really handy though and simple to use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

is there any other way to play films other than streaming or a dvd ??
    Video files can be played from a portable hard drive/USB memory stick (if it's big enough) too, just like music and photos. You'll need to download a codec from XBL to play XviD/DivX files. WMV works straight away I think.

Advertisement