Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INQ1

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Use the 1GB add on for all my mobile browsing (boards, internet, you tube....) Have never gone over the allowance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,921 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Ya, IMO great phone for the price (€99 on 3pay), takes a while to load the information when first turned on cause it has to load facebook contacts etc..., battery life is good, I'm getting two days with quite a lot of browsing, downloading off the music store (probably not of much interest to most of you) is fast and the camera is good in proper daylight (in dark/night its pretty useless)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭onemorechance

Does anyone know if the phone is limited in the size of micros sd card it can handle? Will an 8GB sd card work, or is 4GB the max size?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Is anyone else having trouble with MSN on the phone? I'm signed in fine and can see all my contacts. However it says that I have a new msn message, I go look and there's no chat there. When I leave the MSN app open, I still don't get any new messages.

On Planet3 I went to download it again, but it says it's not available on the phone! C'mon Three!

I've been making do with the java version of eBuddy for my IM'ing fix. Seems like it's a little bit intensive on the battery though and it lacks the integration with all the contacts but it'll do for now.

Will have to go into the Three store shortly to ask them about the official Microsoft client being fixed and made available.

AdMMM wrote: »
    I've been making do with the java version of eBuddy for my IM'ing fix. Seems like it's a little bit intensive on the battery though and it lacks the integration with all the contacts but it'll do for now.

Will have to go into the Three store shortly to ask them about the official Microsoft client being fixed and made available.
    Never mind going into the Three store to ask about the MSN client, I had to go in within a week after breaking the LCD screen. The glass isn't very protective it would seem, although in saying that I did practically run into the corner of a table with the phone in my pocket. €60 to get it repaired and now I'm regretting buying such a great value phone for the simple reason that I feel like I've been screwed on repair costs (only €9 extra to buy a new one on Best of Both).

Does anyone know if the MSN app is now working on this? Also, are there any widgets available for it online?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,413 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

is this a good phone? 49 quid on three.ie, im not too bothered about all the apps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭Matt Bauer

It is a nice phone, and I dare say a competitor to the iPhone in some respects, however the point is the apps. If you aren't bothered about having Skype, Facebook and push Gmail on your phone, you might be happier with a basic Nokia or <insert whatever brand you prefer>.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,413 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

well, i like having a decent phone, had a nice mid-range sony but the screen has gone hay-wire, looks like i dropped it even though I dont remember dropping it lately, had a nice TFT screen. a good screen, great battery life, half decent camera and minimum bugs and glitchs would be my main concerns.

I reckon my phone is still under warranty, maybe ill chance my arm first, worst that can happen is no.

Advertisement