Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build :)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Armedcor

Anyone?? lol I'd love to order this stuff today but if stuff isn't compatible I'd be kinda outta cash for replacements :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

seems ok. not sure how good the 3d card is though (cheap).

but WoW isn't too demanding so should be enough for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

If your going to build a new one i'd get some better stuff. Whats your budget?

In the next year or so new better games will be coming and if you want to play then you should think about that when building.

TBH I've only got about 450 to spend, the computer really is only for World of Warcraft. My ps3 is my main gaming rig <3
    would a nvidea 9600gt be a better choice??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Ah i see. Well if thats the case it's fine. Nah stick with the card you listed above.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

how much does the 9600gt cost?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Would be fine for World of Warcraft, the 4670 is actually close to the 9600GT performance wise.

Here's what I'd build for that budget.

The E2200 isn't that fast, though it would be blazing fast for World of Warcraft. The E5200 isn't hugely more expensive but is a much better CPU choice, but it is out of stock. That's why I've included the E2200. Both CPU's overclock very well however.

pc-1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 MondaysSuck

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.aspx?sku=422877

95 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Donald-Duck

Heres how you check something like that, you go onto a website and type in 9600gt.

Thanks guys ye've been great :)
    Here's hoping it all goes to plan :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement