Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e800 pda gps software

• 05-01-2009 9:39am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭

right i dont know much about pda's

i never used them much never installed any software on them and only use them when i must. but ive gone and bought myself a second hand one that came with a gps reciever and mio map software.

the problom i have seems to be finding the satalites. im unsure if its the gps reciever or the software just not opperating correctly

dose anyone know of good software that would work on this old pda or how i would go about finding good new software ( if its free all the better ) for getting around.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

got the gps software working with the gps reciever . i dont think the software i am using has the correct maps. that or else the map is very out of date . ireland has no roads :O

Advertisement