Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Royal Rumble 2009 Spoilers

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Originally Posted by Furious-Red viewpost.gif
    These are some random fan reactions posted on Matt Hardy's official MySpace page. Don't these people know that wrestling is fake?!?

"I have never... been more upset.. with anything... then what I saw you do Matt... I never thought you turn on your brother like that... the was low man... very low... You're better than that! Or so I thought... you are and still are one my favorite wrestlers Matt... but I... I have no more words for you... *Shakes head*"

"Nobody likes u u were just a jealous bitch and had to go and take jeffs hard work awayfrom him i understand that is a storyline but really deep down u wanted to do it for ages everyone was always chanting jeff not matt all i have to say is that after all your brother went throught to get that title u take it away from him and u even go far enough to hurt him (Survivor series, Car accedent, and pyro) after jeff you were my favorite (i kno ur always put after jeff but who gives a flying f***) but for real u can go f*** ur self and maybe then u will see it from my piont of view c u later u f***ing ass bag"

"Im still in shock from what happend tonight. But i support you. Even if you left Jeff lying on his back and costing him the wwe title. You are still my second favorite"

"Matt, Please tell me you didn't double cross Jeff? He's your brother for God's sake. Blood is thicker then titles. He's your family even long after your wrestling career. A punk can cheap shot. After meeting you July 08. I thought you were a right upstanding young man. I am sad."

"WTF, Matt you attack your own brother, def. not cool. I would never attack my own brother. Not a good way to start turning heel. You better have a good explanation to Jeff and the WWE Universe. Is it because you lost your rematch and you did not want your brother to be the only one with a title? Not sure how many fans you will lose because of this terrible incident."

And perhaps the best of them all...

"F-CK YOU MATT HARDY F-CK YOU REALLY HARD YOU SON OF A BITCH I HOPE YOU F-CKING DIE. YOU ARE A F-CKING EMBARASSMENT TO THE HARDY NAME. I HOPE JEFF SMACKS THE HOLY S-IT OUT OF YOU LIKE HE DID BACK IN 2003 WHEN YOU WERE IN YOUR GAY ASS V.1 MODE. STUPID SON OF A BITCH MF'ER C-NT!

I hope they all hang their heads in shame when they learn the truth :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

"WTF, Matt you attack your own brother, def. not cool. I would never attack my own brother. Not a good way to start turning heel. You better have a good explanation to Jeff and the WWE Universe. Is it because you lost your rematch and you did not want your brother to be the only one with a title? Not sure how many fans you will lose because of this terrible incident."

Upon second reading this i first thought it might have been someone taking the pisss but they seem legit annoyed with him. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭Cactus Col

The one thing that did annoy me about this years rumble was the amount of times people skint the cat.

It was done such a silly amount of times that the some of the main "cat skinning" spots were wasted, such as Big Show hanging in there, and two wrestlers (I forget who now) doing it in stereo.

It used to be a pretty impressive move a few years ago, but now it has been watered down to silly levels.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Cactus Col wrote: »
    The one thing that did annoy me about this years rumble was the amount of times people skint the cat.

It was done such a silly amount of times that the some of the main "cat skinning" spots were wasted, such as Big Show hanging in there, and two wrestlers (I forget who now) doing it in stereo.

It used to be a pretty impressive move a few years ago, but now it has been watered down to silly levels.

I remember a few years ago (2000 to be precise) who i think was road dogg when he was thrown over landed on the apron and just kinda lay there, holding onto the bottom rope at the corner.

I thought it was genius. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

I remember a few years ago (2000 to be precise) who i think was road dogg when he was thrown over landed on the apron and just kinda lay there, holding onto the bottom rope at the corner.

I thought it was genius. :)

I would have thought the Road Dogg tactic would have been ideal for someone like the Miz or Santino.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

JP Liz wrote: »
    The Undertaker/HBK segment in the locker room - was there a point to this?

I know Taker/HBK was been rumoured for WM 25
    What was it he said?
    Something along the lines of you have to take the good with the bad?
    Dammit woman, now I'm going ot have ot watch that bit again to see what it was. I was definitely a build up to something and I think it may have played a part in the JBL super kick.

These are some random fan reactions posted on Matt Hardy's official MySpace page. Don't these people know that wrestling is fake?!?
    <MYSPACE STUFF IN CAPS>
    You have to love the marks. :)
    Here was me thinking that because of the over 13 rule on most websites and that most people over the age of 13 were more smarks than anything that this no longer happens. Seems I was wrong and I've never been happier.

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Its real to me:D
    From Matt's Myspace.
    pic
    Trolling Myspace is fun.
    I created an account to tell the chick from the Hills that I thought she had a nice ronnie and that ronnie was Irish slang for smile.
    I must hit some wrestler pages.

Cactus Col wrote: »

I agree there.
    It sort of ruined all the times it has happened previously (most notably the HBK and British Bulldog ending)

I did enjoy the rumble match over all though and I was ****ing delighted and cheering when Mysterio was eliminated. This may have had something to do with the alcohol in my system, but I'm just glad he didn't win.

I wanted HBK to help JBL win and get his place, but knew it was never going to happen. I just still don't rate Cena.
    I'm not dismissing his athleticism. He is without doubt a fantastic athlete, but they just want him to be the Rock and he doesn't have the charisma for it.

They want Orton to be Austin, but the monotone voice kills that one too.
    I can see Vince doing something like giving Orton approval at WM in some sort of 'hey, you taught me a lesson and Steph was wrong' sort of way.

I'm a bit disappointed that Jericho isn't getting more of a push, but he did leave for a few years and Vince never likes that happening. He likes to be the one to decide who stays, who leaves and how and when they leave.

Edge/Hardy was quite good as was the ECW title match (can't remember the dude's name. I never get to see ECW).

The Women's title match was so so. Like most I was expecting a bit of interference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,521 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

julep wrote: »
    What was it he said?
    Something along the lines of you have to take the good with the bad?
    Dammit woman, now I'm going ot have ot watch that bit again to see what it was. I was definitely a build up to something and I think it may have played a part in the JBL super kick.

Don't know if you went back and looked but i'm sure he said more along the lines of "It's hell getting into Heaven".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

dsmythy wrote: »
    Don't know if you went back and looked but i'm sure he said more along the lines of "It's hell getting into Heaven".

Sounds like he was coming on to him if you ask me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

Terry, you sound like you're a "Taker fan, if so *High Five:cool::D*

Considering it's probably JBL VS HBK and Taker vs Umaga/Kozlov/Show, how sweet would HBK/Taker if it did transpire"""

Advertisement