Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing "Registered User" under my Username

Options
  • 05-01-2009 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've scanned the CP and FAQ but can't find how to change this. A few guys have pretty clever little lines instead of "Resgistered User" under their username and though I haven't thought anything up yet I'd like to change mine if possible.

Cheers,

Conor

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

You can only do a custom tagline change by subscribing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭ShriekingSheet

Gordon wrote: »
    You can only do a custom tagline change by subscribing.

Thanks!

I wasn't even aware there was a subscription service.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

It's been around as long as you have!

Check this thread for how to subscribe, and this Biki entry on subscriber perks.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Gordon wrote: »
    It's been around as long as you have!

Check this thread for how to subscribe, and this Biki entry on subscriber perks.
    I guess with the vbulletin user albums albums.boards.ie as a subscriber perk is pretty redundant (and I'm not sure if it works / anyone uses it)

Will have to have a gander over the various places subscriber stuff is listed.

Advertisement