Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smyths - Wii offer for 299.99 - Is this a good offer ?

• 05-01-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭

Finally decided to get a Wii ,and got a lot of smyths vouchers at christmas so preferably will buy there , this is the current offer on the website. Is this a decent offer ? , or is there much better offers elsewhere ?

Buy a Nintendo Wii + Mega Accessory Pack and get 4 selected games FREE!*

This Offer includes:

Nintendo Wii Console with Wii Sports

Wii Mega Accessory Pack

4 Wii Games from a selected range

2 x €5 Vouchers

Loyalty Card
    Was: €449.94 Now: €299.99
    Save Over €145
    Change the way you interact with games with the

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭Luckycharm

I got a Wii in smyths Newry for €171 with wii sports on Sat- ended up getting 5 games including Wii sports, another nantruck (not sure how to spell it) and controller for €300 when converted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

nantruck, lol :D

That's a savage deal (the €171 one)

Dave! wrote: »
    nantruck, lol :D

That's a savage deal (the €171 one)

I am used getting used to it - not really a gamer but great fun!!

Here you go- with the exchange rates worth a trip and it is on the outskirts of newry

http://www.smythstoys.com/nintendo-wii/wii-console-d09023pd.aspx?qwSessionID=1e252321-aed0-4212-a711-01287cb23c6b

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

thanks LC for the responses , based in Cork so Newry is not an immediate option ,although i can have someone pick up at some stage for me.

Does the price/pack on the link include Wii Sports and the mega assessory pack like the Smyths.ie offer ?

If not , then maybe the Smyths.ie offer with these and along with 4 games might not be a millions miles off. I will prob call out there and see what the games are , hopefully Wii Play is included ,and maybe I can get a nunchuck instead of one free game.

I got the Wii with wii sports, Wii play with another controller, another nanchuck, Mario karts with wheel, Call of Duty world at war and Fifa 09 total price when converted €300!

• Advertisement
Advertisement