Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCD GYM

Options
  • 05-01-2009 1:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Hi,

Quick question is the UCD gym open to people not attending the college.If so can you pay as you go or is it 6/12 month membership,any ideas of the membership fee.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

You can pay as you go and it's open to non-members, I think it's about 12 quid for someone not attending the university.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

Ringing them might be your best bet, but in saying that i remember I rang months ago and they wouldn't quote a price over the phone and said i HAD to be there in person to discuss prices.. Bizarre!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

FreeFallin wrote: »
    Ringing them might be your best bet, but in saying that i remember I rang months ago and they wouldn't quote a price over the phone and said i HAD to be there in person to discuss prices.. Bizarre!

Yea, Crunch themselves who run the gym reception dont't deal with the charging, the UCD reception do. You pay at the UCD reception by the main door, get a receipt and give that to the Crunch staff who'll let you in.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭FreeFallin

Sean_K wrote: »
    Yea, Crunch themselves who run the gym reception dont't deal with the charging, the UCD reception do. You pay at the UCD reception by the main door, get a receipt and give that to the Crunch staff who'll let you in.

Maybe they dont deal with it for the pay as you go rates, but when i joined up, i was able to pay (by cash or card) up at the desk. It all seems a bit strange, considering they would be looking to draw people in..

Advertisement