Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Service for 2005 Passat B% TDi in Cork

Options
  • 05-01-2009 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Hi,

I imported a 2005 Passat B5 130 TDi last summer and my first service (40K) is coming up soon. Any recommendations as to who to use (independent or main dealer) in Cork or surrounds? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭fm

i can recommend a guy in bandon,is that too far away?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 aodalaigh

No, that would be fine..I'm in Carrigaline. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

aodalaigh wrote: »
    No, that would be fine..I'm in Carrigaline. Thanks

Ballinlough Motors are very reasonable in Ballinlough

Also, Henderson's on the centrepark road in the marina industrial park are very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭selfbuilder1

Could anyone recommend someone to service a 06 Passat in Mayo. Have gone to the main dealer before now but would like to go to an independent who know their way around the Passat.

Advertisement