Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lexan Spray Paint

Options
  • 05-01-2009 2:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hello folks, first post here. I'm looking for some spray paint for a lexan body but have no clue as to where to find it in this country? I live in Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim. is there anywhere near here to get some?? or anywhere at all here?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

I think every model shop in Ireland that sells RC cars will also have fuel proof lexan paint in stock.
    Maybe you should begin with the hobby shops in the General Thread and work from there?

Green Hobby does Tamiya
    The Model Centre does I think, Gunze Sangyo
    These will do it nicely, and all the other shops will also have a suitable product.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Rustler

thanks for the reply and links, would you by any chance know if there are any shops closer to where i am located? or if shops like Green Hobby take orders and post it?

thanks again. I have been looking for ages but unfortunately am unable to come up with much.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Rustler wrote: »
    ... would you by any chance know if there are any shops closer to where i am located?
    Sure, there used to be one in Longford, sorry no specific details ....
    ... if ... Green Hobby take orders and post
    Yes they do. The majority of items are posted I would think. As it happens I was in there today talking to a modeller from Carrick ... it's a small world.
    ...I have been looking for ages but unfortunately am unable to come up with much.
    No prob. Post any questions you have here on the board and we will do our best to help. :)

thats great stuff! thank a bunch!! i'll definately be here more often, cause until today when i stumbled upon this site, i met(via internet only) ONE person who was into RC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 harkon

Thanks for the links coolwings. They proved to be very helpful...:D

Steve, http://www.fatbuddhastore.com

• Advertisement

BoyzToys was where i ended up getting my paint if that helps. i was able to get it online.

Advertisement