Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney Sweep

• 05-01-2009 3:36pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I figure after 7 years in the house I'd want to get the chimney swept (I know I'm a fool for leaving it so long), any one have contact details for same?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

theres should be ads in the clare champion, second page or classified section, I dont know about the clare people.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Cheers Marzic.

Next question, anyone have last weeks champion that could get contact details for a chimney sweep for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

Clareman wrote: »
    Cheers Marzic.

Next question, anyone have last weeks champion that could get contact details for a chimney sweep for me?

you need a butler!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Nah, there's a recession on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭firesidechat

thats my line of work im based in ennis 0868818611 liam

• Advertisement

Cheers, I'll give you a shout later on

Advertisement