Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Back to Eve, looking for Old and New Alliances, friends and the like

Options
  • 05-01-2009 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭

Hello peeps,

So, after years of roaming around from MMO to MMO not being able to find a decent one I finally came back to Eve. Originally it was supposed to be a temp thing until Darkfall came out but tbh the more I play this time the more I love the game. I started off playing the Beta and was playing for about 8-10 months after but left cause all my mates were going to play SWG, move on to another game and so on when I came back. I have not been able to remember my actual account details for that account so I started a new one in ’05. On and off I’ve played her, a miner and industrial char but I have not been able to convince my mates to give Eve a decent try.
    Anyways, this time around I think I’ll stay. Even if I play other games I think I’ll stick with eve also.

Anyways the reason for this post is mainly to try and establish some contacts, old and new. I have joined a Corp who is part of an Alliance called “The Imperial Defense Coalition”. Really decent bunch of guys. We operate around in Amarr space, and we call Warouh and Sieh home. We have some pretty cool plans for the future and the main one if basically being actively any piracy.
    My hope is that there are others around either looking for a corp and Alliance, another corp looking for an Alliance or an Alliance looking to make some friends. I see great potential in these guys and want to help grow them. So, if anyone is has an interest in that area please let me know, would be nice to make some new friends for my corp and Alliance. Also if you would simply be willing to lend some military support please let me know. We may need some help from time to time against infestations of Pirates that we may come across in the future. While at the moment we are not huge and won’t be wondering off to conquer loads of pirate systems we hope that some time in the future we will be in a position.

If not sure contact me anyways as having some Irish peeps to hang out with from time to time will be nice.
    I tired the Vent room but could not get it, seems it’s been shut down.

Anyways, my name in-game is Oday Darkcrest.

Happy gaming.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Glippo

If you havent already, join the ingame 'irish' channel

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Fallen Buckshot

where glippo will try to verbally molest you :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

where glippo will try to verbally molest you :pac:
    Don't say you dont like it when he plays "good cop, bad cop":P Sure any of us who go to the Irish channel have had it haha! Op, if that username is of who i think it is, then i'm one of those guys who played swg/neocron etc with you years ago heh. If i was actively playing again i'd think about joining ya since my toon is in newb corp again:)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

What remains of my alliance/corp moved down around there after tacticaly retreating before the nc advance (ie running away)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Statso

bizmark wrote: »
    What remains of my alliance/corp moved down around there after tacticaly retreating before the nc advance (ie running away)

Yeh you better run Dark. :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Statso wrote: »

What happened to IRON again? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Statso wrote: »

Let me into mm will ya im bored in empire :o

R0ot wrote: »

At least IRON come back after we take their space, all we had to do was breath on MC to make them failure cascade.

*Smacking is fun*

/me prepares for counter flames

bizmark wrote: »
    Let me into mm will ya im bored in empire :o

I can get ya into MM if ya really want to. I'll just slip you in under my coat seeing as i'm my corps recruiter. :p

What happened to Xelas (**** yeah!) and MC again? :pac:

• Advertisement

/me looks to where he claimed that MC or Xelas did otherwise...

Glippo didn't you guys own like 80% of eve 0.0 space?

Glippo didn't you guys own like 80% of eve 0.0 space?

Huh?

Glippo wrote: »
    Huh?

obvious... troll is obvious...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭kyp_durron

obvious... troll is obvious...

img - timeline

Advertisement