Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement Party in Dublin

Options
  • 05-01-2009 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Well, I got engaged just before christmas !!!!

So my boyfriend - (Fiance now!!) and I are looking to book somewhere in Dublin to have a little engagement party around the end of Jan. I have an idea of one late night pub on Wexford st I like, but I want to have a few more options. I've only been living in Dublin a year so I dont have a load of places springing to mind - would like a late night bar - nothing too clubby - where we can just have a good party for the night. There will be a big mix of ages from 19 to 76 or there abouts, so would like a nice respectable place, but one that is open late enough for the majority of us to have a good long night out of it!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭No1XtinaFan

Hi, I'm after booking Citi Bar and Venue on Dame St, the upstairs capacity is 200 but you can book sections, the music is general then at 10pm the DJ comes on, usually chart. Platters are €15 each for small and €30 each for large. That's all you pay for :) Hope you find somewhere soon

Advertisement