Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hilton Kilmainham - Valentines

• 05-01-2009 4:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

In case anybody is trying to find somewhere nice but good value for valentines, The Hilton Kilmainham on valentines night is €72.50 for a deluxe room inc. breakfast (larger bathroom, larger room 34m², king bed, balcony with city views, chocs, fruit, slippers & bathrobes). It's available through the Hilton January Sale.

Good value especially on valentines for an upgraded room. Also consider that a standard double exc. breakfast is between 100-125 for this hotel on all major hotel agents i've checked for 14th Feb! Btw the January sale is pretty good in general for world wide Hilton hotels up to August if booked by 31st January.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Nice offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LilMiss_NZ

Hi thanks a lot for this, i've been looking for a nice hotel for valentine's. The hilton kilmainham looks great and it's a unbelievable price - love the little extras in the deluxe room! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Gerbud

LilMiss_NZ wrote: »
    Hi thanks a lot for this, i've been looking for a nice hotel for valentine's. The hilton kilmainham looks great and it's a unbelievable price - love the little extras in the deluxe room! :)

All you need now is a nice partner with some big extras :L

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 LilMiss_NZ

Gerbud wrote: »
    All you need now is a nice partner with some big extras :L

haha funny guy :p Don't worry my lovely french boyfriend has that covered!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 318 ✭✭robk24

great stuff, thanks a lot... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭bazwaldo

Theres a €12 parking overnight charge, for those who drive there.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,968 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Great price, but I found that it was €77.50 when I put in 2 adults, €72.50 when I left it at one....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭shnaek

Coming up at €99 for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 malvec

I'm getting 143 at best :(

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭AJL

Nice one Gazza

Just booked it in February got it for 77 Euros. Have to pay parking at 12 euros but still pitence.

delighted what a steal !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Damnit anyway, never booked it. Seems to be gone.

Ah well, posting this from the 11th floor of the Clarion in Limerick, €10 p/night from a previous bargain alert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

coming up as €170 for me too,,ah well,,oh i'll be staying in the burlington tommorrow night also for €10 ,,,oh i love bargain alerts::D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Sorry guys yeah seems to be gone. Afaik they only have 30 deluxe rooms out of the 120 so i say between the exposure of almost 1000 views on bargain alerts and the rest of the public this offer was snapped up! For those of us who did get it, should be a nice stay!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

For anyone interested, you can mix these with some of the cheap flight deals and get a really nice bargain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,195 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I just booked 1 night for myself and the Mrs in the Burlington Hotel with Full Irish Breakfast included for €88 for Valentines night via this site : http://www.gtahotels.com/
    Thought is was a pretty good deal

Advertisement