Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hub Caps

Options
  • 05-01-2009 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I lost one hub cap ovefr the weekend.

Does anyone know a good resource to help me find a new one, either online or offline?

its a 04 mondeo

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

You'll get one from any ford main dealer for €20 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,511 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

You'll get one from any ford main dealer for €20 or so.

€20 for one hubcap:eek:

You'll get a set of 4 in Halfords\Lidl for €5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

I bet they'll look really nice on your car.

I bet they'll look really nice on your car.

Most hubcaps look sh1t anyway:pac:

You could always find a similar mondeo and leave the rest to your imagination;)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

I have a brand new one (genuine Ford part - still in plastic packaging) that I'd be willing to sell cheap, 'tis the same as this one:
    b682_1_bl.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

Samson wrote: »
    I have a brand new one (genuine Ford part - still in plastic packaging) that I'd be willing to sell cheap, 'tis the same as this one:
    b682_1_bl.JPG

04 mondeo had a different hubcap design.
    Mondeo%20LX%20Plat%205dr%208.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭lifer_sean

€20 for one hubcap:eek:

You'll get a set of 4 in Halfords\Lidl for €5

Set of 4 icky hubcaps were 17.95 last time I saw them in Aldi.

New Ford trims are cheap ... just buy a new one. For example, set of 4 genuine wheel trims for 03 Focus cost me 37 euro the other day. Compare that to a hubcap for a 03 Almera which are 50 euro each !

My pet hate is non-genuine wheeltrims on a car !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Buffman

nogihno wrote: »
    I lost one hub cap ovefr the weekend.

Does anyone know a good resource to help me find a new one, either online or offline?

its a 04 mondeo

thanks

Sure just take off the other 3 and it'll be grand. Or leave it the way it is and people will think it's a Garda car.:D

FYI, if you move to a 'smart' meter electricity plan, you CAN'T move back to a non-smart plan.

You don't have to take a 'smart' meter if you don't want one, opt-out is available.

Buy drinks in 3L or bigger plastic bottles or glass bottles to avoid the DRS fee.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

You could always find a similar mondeo and leave the rest to your imagination;)
    How about if the OP is not scum?;)

• Advertisement

Anan1 wrote: »
    How about if the OP is not scum?;)

Clearly I meant take a photo and cutout some cardboard or take a rubbing from it on paper and use that:rolleyes::pac:
    lifer_sean wrote: »
    Compare that to a hubcap for a 03 Almera which are 50 euro each!

**** me thats expensive, maybe I should just sell the 3 I have left rather than looking for a new one.

Advertisement