Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maggie-fortune teller in Bundoran, Donegal

Options
  • 05-01-2009 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭

Im just wondering if anyone can give me any details about an elderly lady called Maggie who used to read tea leaves in the caravan park in Bundoran. Most of her predictions have come true and I am now in the middle of something that she said would happen and would love to have another reading. Any details would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Ruthie-Roux

Well its been about ten years since I had a reading with her but I remember it was in the caravan park by the sea in Bundoran. She did the reading in her caravan and didnt ask a price as such, just whatever you wanted to give her. Whethor or not she may have based herself in Ballyshannon at some later stage Im not sure but am surprised so few people seem to know her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Psychic Lady

Hi was her name mystic maggie by any chance? was she a small woman with black hair and a husky sounding voice? i think i may know her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 canisee

Im just wondering if anyone can give me any details about an elderly lady called Maggie who used to read tea leaves in the caravan park in Bundoran. Most of her predictions have come true and I am now in the middle of something that she said would happen and would love to have another reading. Any details would be appreciated.

Hi how r u i am looking for the same woman i think if u have got her number since maybe u could give it to me??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 canisee

Hi was her name mystic maggie by any chance? was she a small woman with black hair and a husky sounding voice? i think i may know her.

Hi how r u?? I am looking for this woman i think its da same one, my husband went to her a few years back now and she told him every ting dat was gonna happen and til date it has, i wanna go an c wat she says to me, i have never been at one b 4 but i really wanna try dis one. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 georgiethree

hey im lookin to go and see her too does anyone know if she still is der any contact number for her

• Advertisement
Advertisement