Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Most Simultaneous Achievements?

• 05-01-2009 5:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭

Fun one, this. What is the highest number of simultaneous achievements you got in a single game?

Simultaneous achievements usually present themselves as "Achievement Unlocked - 2 for 40" or something like that.

I got a nice one yesterday playing Scene It. Some are cumulative over multiple games, so after playing it a good bit over Christmas, looks like I hit alot of those "Answer 15 questions about the 60s", "15 questions about the 70s" etc. in one game, plus a few where I got all questions right in a single wave. I got a pretty cool "Achievement Unlocked - 8 for 210".

My best before that was 3 for 80 (or something like that) at the end of a Rock Band 2 career I think...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Mine was on Fifa'09....

Goal in the 90minute,
    that was from a cross,
    which was a bicycle kick,
    that also counted as a volley (?),
    that hit the post and went in.

I was pretty happy with that, lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,026 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Mr E wrote: »
    I got a nice one yesterday playing Scene It. Some are cumulative over multiple games, so after playing it a good bit over Christmas, looks like I hit alot of those "Answer 15 questions about the 60s", "15 questions about the 70s" etc. in one game, plus a few where I got all questions right in a single wave. I got a pretty cool "Achievement Unlocked - 8 for 210".
    Yeah, I got a '5 for 250' (or something like that) at one stage in Scene It too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Playing Madden 08 last year. All the achievements were ingame. Such as score so many touchdowns and the likes. Well the first game i played I did 6 minute quarters.

After the game, it was something seriously rediculous like 26 achievements for nearly 500 points.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Scene it too!! Got 6 for 125 I think!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭rizzla

Mine was playing skate. The game was very glitchy and before they patched it when you completed it you got any number of achievements, I got the majority of the online ones. 14 for 355 or something close to that, it was awhile ago before I even had my xbox hooked up online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

4 for 300 or 350 in Halo 3 when i completed it on the 2nd hardest difficulty( cant remember what its called ), it unlocked the 2 lower difficulty achievements and the achievement for that level i think.

I was expecting the same after playing QoS on the hardest difficulty, but it game me the 5 achievements one after the other at the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭RAIN

I got loads after i beat halo3 on legendary...... you get the ones for casual and hardcore at the same time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

RAIN wrote: »
    I got loads after i beat halo3 on legendary...... you get the ones for casual and hardcore at the same time.

Yeah, think its 4 for 425 or something ridiculous. Either 4 for 125 or 425, can't remember. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭Antamojo

SantryRed wrote: »
    Playing Madden 08 last year. All the achievements were ingame. Such as score so many touchdowns and the likes. Well the first game i played I did 6 minute quarters.

After the game, it was something seriously rediculous like 26 achievements for nearly 500 points.

Yeah, same as myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 987 ✭✭✭keen

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Mine was on Fifa'09....

Goal in the 90minute,
    that was from a cross,
    which was a bicycle kick,
    that also counted as a volley (?),
    that hit the post and went in.

I was pretty happy with that, lol

If only a defender scored!

• Advertisement