Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gta vice city

Options
  • 05-01-2009 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

are there any planes to fly in this one and if so where are they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,301 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭bugsntinas

cheers for that.is there a code to enter for them?sorry should have said it's for ps2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

a cheat to make helicopters just spawn? dont think so.. Pretty sure you just find them on buildings and the like..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Have you tried looking for them at the airport?:P

You obviously have to unlock the second island before you go there. There are also seaplanes iirc, but I can't for the life of me remember where to find them...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

google the spawn cheats and you have them

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭deadhead13

Seaplane is next to a small jetty,across from the building site on the 1st island.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

I think there's a sea plane behind the movie studio too. And from what I remember, if you collect enough packages, a sparrow spawns behind the Diaz mansion on Starfish Island.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

As mentioned above there is a sea plane beside the studios.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Pac413

I'm pretty sure you have to own both places first, though

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Pac413 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure you have to own both places first, though

You mean unlock the second island I pressume, yes, yes you do have to unlock it to get the plane.

• Advertisement
Advertisement