Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Google Sitemap Builder

Options
  • 05-01-2009 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good one to me?

All the ones that websites generate, google say are erroneous and none of the software I use hasn't worked either.

Can anyone offer advice?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Which scripting languages are you using / have access to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭louie

I've had the same issue a while back and having access to the DB structure I created my own which doesn't give me any problems (up to know).

It's not that hard to follow the sitemap rules but you do need to know a scripting language.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Fruit1985

I know no languages. I want someone or something to generate it automatically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭TechieEddy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Fruit1985 wrote: »
    I know no languages. I want someone or something to generate it automatically.
    Ok, but if you don't tell us which scripting languages are on the server we can't really help you...

• Advertisement
Advertisement