Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Right so?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

MintyDoris wrote: »
    Must admit - I am strangely drawn to men with a bit of facial hair but it does depend on the fella

agreed. love the oul' bears lately!! a bit of stubble suits some men a bit better than a more hairy beard though... Defo depends!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,021 ✭✭✭LadyE

Im not a huge fan of beards to be honest, a bit of stubble is ok but then you get stubble rash...so your chin suffers!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

I really love beards. Must be a latent lumberjack/coureurs de bois thing.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Beards are pretty great, but no guys my age are opting for the look. I'm going to have to find an older, wannabe folk star. Stubble is, as said before, nice to look at, but not nice to kiss against!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭likely_lass

Twee. wrote: »
    Beards are pretty great, but no guys my age are opting for the look. I'm going to have to find an older, wannabe folk star. Stubble is, as said before, nice to look at, but not nice to kiss against!

There are a few our age ! But if you want to some stubble go for 20-22 year olds :) Seek and you shall find i promise:pac:

• Advertisement

There are a few our age ! But if you want to some stubble go for 20-22 year olds :) Seek and you shall find i promise:pac:

I'm 19! All I get is designer stubble. I have seen a fellow about with a rather excellent moustache though....

I'm 19! All I get is designer stubble. I have seen a fellow about with a rather excellent moustache though....

yeah i know i creeped into your profile to check your age hah- I'm 19 too, a moustache:eek: i have to find him haha

i saw a girl with one the other day, dont think that really counts though

yeah i know i creeped into your profile to check your age hah- I'm 19 too, a moustache:eek: i have to find him haha

i saw a girl with one the other day, dont think that really counts though

Haha, nice one.

Hmm, not really the same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

it takes time to grow a beared :( tock me 4 weeks and im 27 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

it takes time to grow a beared :( tock me 4 weeks and im 27 :D

It depends on the person really. For me when I shave it's like Homer Simpson, it just pops back again in a second. :pac: :D

slight exageration, but it seems like that...

• Advertisement

Dord wrote: »
    It depends on the person really. For me when I shave it's like Homer Simpson, it just pops back again in a second. :pac: :D

sucks to be you :P

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm the same, I've often shaved twice in the same day if I had something respectable to go to that evening. Better than having a red beard with my dark brown hair though.

Yeah I have to do the same, but then I decided I like the skin to stay on my face. :)

Yeah I have to do the same, but then I decided I like the skin to stay on my face. :)

if your looking for a baby soft shave its quite easy
    shave your self once. wash of the gunk with hotish water...
    then lather your face up with soap and go again i went out with a girl who didnt like stuble but i used to do that and shge allways said i had baby soft skin on my face... and dependng on if your useing mostuiser i used to use a very light alovera lotion never had a problem with it .....

if your looking for a baby soft shave its quite easy
    shave your self once. wash of the gunk with hotish water...
    then lather your face up with soap and go again i went out with a girl who didnt like stuble but i used to do that and shge allways said i had baby soft skin on my face... and dependng on if your useing mostuiser i used to use a very light alovera lotion never had a problem with it .....

I know how to shave, I was talking about having to shave twice a day. :p

a discussion about how to shave your face in the ladies lounge hah:P

:o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,241 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Depends on the lad. Some look grand with beards, provided that they keep them clean and trimmed. Nothing worse than someone trying to kiss you with food stored for a long winter in their beard.

Advertisement