Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Transporter

Options
  • 05-01-2009 8:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭

Serves me right. I spend a lot of time giving out about VWs and what have I just been given as a company vehicle. - A transporter. Anyway its already giving trouble. I could be driving at 120ish and the engine suddenly loses power which has caused a few near misses already.Also any kind of hard acceleration has the same effect. Anyone got any ideas? Its a 05' with 100,000kms. Its also losing coolant and there's mayo in the oil filler cap, but at the moment thats the least of my problems as it will probably get rear ended before the engine dies. Oh to be given a transit.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭CharlieCroker

mayo in oil cap and loss of coolant sounds like the head gasket!!!!!
    just as well the timing belt needs to be done soon anyway

Advertisement