Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garmin Nuvi 200W

• 05-01-2009 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi
    Where can i buy a cheap "Garmin Nuvi 200W"?
    I believe Tesco had an offer nearly a month ago where they sold them for €40, but obviously were snapped up v. quickly. Would have gotten one only for work.

I think they(Garmin Nuvi 200W) have been pulled from production, but is there any cheaper outlet then Harvey Norman/PC World that r charging €100 upwards for Garmin Sat Nav's

Regards
    Scliffy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭whatsupdoc?

You should put this in Requests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,308 ✭✭✭✭Ghost Train

You should put this in Requests.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭li@mo

I got the 200W from PC World before xmas for €129.99.

Needless to say if i gad looked to the north if have gotten it cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

Have a look at Route 66 models in Halfords (thread here on it). I purchased one, used it in London last week and am very happy with it. I was holding out for a Garmin but am happy with this. 3.5" Mini costs 39.99euro and widescreen Maxi model cost 69.99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Moved to 'Requests'.

Oh and best of luck finding a Route 66 in any Halford store.. unlikely, not impossible but unlikely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭leex

basquille wrote: »
    Moved to 'Requests'.

Oh and best of luck finding a Route 66 in any Halford store.. unlikely, not impossible but unlikely!

2 people on the route66 bargain thread picked a Maxi up on Sunday. One of these in Blanchardstown.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055436195&page=11

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 495 ✭✭m4rkiz

got that delivered 3 days ago, i belive that this is cheapest one you can find

http://www.dabs.ie/ProductView.aspx?Quicklinx=4PYV

all other offers that i found were no longer valid

Advertisement