Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

face mask

Options
  • 05-01-2009 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭

what type of face mask would you guys recommend

Metal net mesh or plastic lens type ??? and would you go with a full face mask?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

depends on wat ur goin to it for ?

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭IIIAcHmEdIII

for snipeing use the lense
    and for assault use the mesh so it wont fog up
    but i would go with plane ans simple mesh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

You might actually find that if humid, sniping sometimes needs a mesh as you're stationary, probably in cover and you will find the lens fogs quickly due to the lack of air movement - at least that has been my experience...

My advice is get both:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

Sniping you need mesh incase your ever on the ground because your lenses just get fine mesh and you'll see grand

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

I personally find mesh very annoying when im looking down a scope, if your trying to refocus on different tagets etc i find my eyes keep looking at the mesh and maying me cross eyed., i prefer something along the lines of gaurders and the like,.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 616 ✭✭✭DisasterIRL

I agree with vtec I find it very difficult to focus on target, iron sight, or cross hairs with mesh, I am not a fan of fogging though either. I use glasses but not the greatest choice safety wise.

My advice would be to try some out, perhaps at a local skirmish site, most people are quite friendly and more than willing to help out:D

Advertisement